Pain, Tears, and an Happy Surprise

Chapter 13

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

The song in the Media Box has nothing to do with the chapter, I am just in love with it at the moment so check it out! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been awhile since I had drank any blood and it was getting unbearable now. I slowly sat up off of a sleeping Eli and got off the bed. I changed out of my shorts and tanktop. It was about four in the morning.

I didn't want to wake Eli up so I sped out of the house and into the woods. I perched myself on a tree branch, patiently waiting for an animal to walk by or make a noise, but nothing came.

About two hours later I was spralled across the tree, practically hanging off. I was laughing to myself by how stupid I looked, but I didn't care. I was alone and laughing my head off. This is what I needed. A small time to myself were I wasn't worried about anyone or anything.

I was laughing so hard while I was upside down that I fell from the tree. I landed on the ground with a loud thud. I laughed and wished someone was here to laugh with me.

Suddently everything came back, too much too fast. I started to just cry from all the pain. I killed my brothers girlfriend after erasing his memory, Kathy is gone, and I'm so pissed at Damon right now I can't even see straight when I'm around him.

I thought getting back from our honeymoon it would be so peaceful. Everything would be good but it hasn't been. Not even close.

After about an hour of sulking in pain. My eyes were red and puffy and I was thirsty. I went into town and waited in a local ally for a drunk guy to come stumbling from around the dark corner.

I didn't have to wait long, it was seven and the guy had most likely been drinking all night.

I ran over to him and snapped his neck. I had a sudden rush of dizziness from going too fast and set the guy down. I figured it was just my thirst but I was tired and dizzy, it was hard for me to focus.

I suddently had the urge to throw up and before I could push it away I was throwing up on my hands and knees. My thirst was getting pretty bad.

I crawled over to the guy and dug my fangs into his neck, sucking out the warm delicious blood. With all the alcohol he consumed it gave the blood a better taste.

Once I had finished, I still felt nauseous. I sped away before I could throw up again or someone would find me.

I had to stop in the woods to throw up again but then I felt better, just slightly dizzy from the running. I leaned against a tree and took in a few deep breaths trying to soothe away my dizziness.

Once it was finally gone and I felt like new again, I heard rustling in the leaves behind me. I turned to see an unwanted face.

Damon stood there with a worried look on his face.

"Are you okay? Elijah has us running all over the place looking for you. You scared the shit out of him. And speaking of shit, you don't look so good." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm fine. I was just thirsty, so thirsty that I just about passed out. But I'm okay now." I reassured.

"Let me take you back to the house." He walked slowly up to me.

I backed away, "I said I'm fine." I hissed.

He raised his arms in surrender, "Okay, but you should at least get Elijah to carry you home, you don't look good at all."