QOE | 019 | HER DESTINY AWAKENED

Chapter 019: Her Destiny Awakened

The next day;the morning weather blew perfectly, the dew rested on the crops,the fields were fresh and clean,the trees moved with the same rythme,the peack of the mountains were cold with snowy terrians,in the farm lands,water buds rested on the leaves as they glistened with sparkles of raindrops and puddles,dropping one after the other in motion.

Nonetheless, swiftly, a magical wind blew directly into the village of Siwa, it blew past the market grounds,across every households, stores, inn's, until it made a stop and hovered around the house of the Mertimut.

Strange, but enchanting, the atmospheric movement of the wind was supernatural,the traces of butterflies could seen in it.

Solemnly, the butterflies flew into the window and directly into the room, sparkling gold, disappearing and appearing, evading every nork and cranny.

This wind wasn't an ordinary wind, it blew soothingly with a great power at its command,it was entangled with the presence of an oracle.

And out of the wind, came a soothing voice that uttered her name breathlessly like enchantments.

"Nefertiri"

"Nefertiri"

"Nefertiri."

"Nefertiri."

"Nefertiri"

"Nefertiri." The voice whispers her name. Nefertiri grunts softly, turning left and right, feeling disturbed.

"Nefertiri"

"Nefertiri."

"Nefertiri."

"Nefertiri."

"Nefertiri"

"Nefertiri" The voice calls out her name again, till it fades sharply.and then, suddenly a man walkes into the room with hastened footsteps,he moves to the side of Nefertiri's bed, taping her.

"Wake up Nefertiri, the day has broken," He says, waking her up from her slumber.

"Get up kitten, we have to go to the training grounds." Her uncle said, before walking out of her room.

Half awake, Nefertiri rose up and yawned heavily, stretched her body and yanked the clothe off her body.

On her feet, she strides out of her room, to the cellar to see her parents. Already her mother and half-sister were already awake.

Their family live in a bricked wall dwelling, scrupulously clean.

It is a little bit lavished with bare necessities.

A hewn mahogany table, inlaid chairs with normal fabric, hunged waterskin, vessels, bowls and canopic jars of cheap gold.

Coarse hangings of cheap linens and sheep shair curtains on the windows.

The Meritmut's clan are noble yet they're poor, they can't afford exquisite lifestyle nor richess.

But, one thing about them, was their alter ego; They never showed weakness. Strength, honor and courage is what makes them who they are.

"Oh Bast...here comes the sleeping crocodile." Hadassah shakes her head as she walks over to her mother to hand her a bowl of rice and a tray of bread and mashed cheese.

"Good morning Mother." Nefertiri drawled, scratching the back of her neck as her mother smiles back.

"Morning my tiger lily, hope you sleep well?." Helena asked as she sets the table.