QOE | 004 | THE RISING SUN

Chapter 04: The Rising Sun.

Egypt shall forever remain unconquerable, as long as the sun, moon and stars are shining there.

Felicity and glory reigns supreme here. A flourished kingdom, happy subjects and a home of peace.

May the glory of Egypt, soar sky high, for her flag with them emblem of the rising sun. Her golden throne, flanked by to stallions.

The scion of Egypt will never forget seventeen years ago when his first son Prince Rameses was born, noble gifts were offered to Pharaoh Seti and his Queen Tuya from all over the kingdom's.

The chief high priest and priestess offered sacrifices to goddess Bast for blessing them with a baby boy, for he is the sole heir of Egypt.

After the ritual, Zitana, the Queen's handmaid sent all the servants out of the Queen's chambers to give her majesty a moment with the Pharaoh.

"He looks so dark skinned like you my beloved." Sethi said touching the soft cheeks of his son, then placing a kiss on his wife's forehead.

Tuya laughed softly.

"Aye, but has your piercing almond eyes Great one." Tuya teased Pharaoh remarkably as he laughed. "His the answer to my prayers." she added.

"What did you ask the gods?." Pharaoh was stunned while holding the hand of his little nugget who was strong and gracious.

"I prayed for a strong man, one after the gods own heart, mighty enough to rule the two lands and the gods granted it." Tuya said.

"Aye, the prophecy has been fulfilled." Seti said. "But what should we name him." He added, looking into Tuya's green eyes that glistened like reefs of the Nile.

The Queen smiled, as she stood up and processed to her balcony with the boy in her arms. "Come with me Great one." She beckoned as Pharaoh followed thus.

The heavy rain was tough. It rained cats and dogs on the baby as he wailed. Pharaoh and his Queen, stood motionless, drenched with their son. "The Pharaoh must bless him with the gods ordainment." Tuya said as Pharaoh took his son from her arms.

He raised the child to the sky and prayed. The rain battered the baby as he kept wailing with extreme emotions.

"You will be the glory of Egypt my son, mighty in splendor and deeds, the world shall bow you, your name will live when the pyramids are dusts." He proclaimed.

"You will be the pride of Seti's glory, for your name will be..........Rameses." He said finally.

"His name will be Rameses?."

"Yes Tuya, he's name will be called Rameses the second, after my father, for he is the key to Egypt's destiny." He said giving the child back to his wife and then exists her chambers.

Immediately, the servants quickly prepared the Queen for bed, and there she layed with Rameses on her left side, close to her heart.

"What name have you giving him your grace?." Whati asked her with curiosity lingering around her tongue.

"Rameses.... His name is Rameses.... My son, my Egypt and my footstool." Tuya said with so much affection before kissing the forehead of her son, she couldn't help but touch his soft hair and soft delicate skin over and over again.

This very day of the prince's birth was a tremendous one Egypt could never forget. A day of Sethi's glory.

******

However,two years after the birth of Rameses, in a village, located in the oasis of Siwa,a low ranked vizier lived there with his family. For generations Siwa was their roots, as was his father before him.