QUEEN OF EGYPT : RISE OF NEFERTIRI {BOOK ONE}

Queen of Egypt: Rise of Nefertiri. (Book One)
By Adewumi Ayomikun Hannah
Genre: Historical Fiction/Fantasy
All rights reserved ©2019.

Egypt was a nation, and gradually civilization densely populated along the banks of the Nile River, with its frontiers stretching to the borders of Libya to the West, Sinai to the East, and the cataracts of the Nile to the South

Its northern border was the coastline of the Mediterranean Sea.

The country was ruled by a monarch called "Pharoah", and had its capital at the city of Thebes and was later relocated to Pi-Rameses.

THE CHARACTER'S : Some of the character names are egyptian, arabian & Indian. You don't need to struggle to pronounce their names. Majority of the names are actually pronounced the way they look.

For example: Sethi is pronounced Seti
Rameses is pronounced Ramses.

However, there are some characters you'll root for, the ones you'll love, hate, despise and also the ones you wish you strangled or should I say killed them yourselves, with your bare hands. lol.

VOCABULARY: I'll explain some words at the end of each chapters.

VIOLENCE: As the story goes on, you'll get to meet tyrants, killers, evil doers in this book.
You'll get to see the corrupt people and the lies that linger in the palace walls.

There are cruel, wicked and horrible people in this book. Nevertheless, plagues, death, poisoning and killings will spring up in this book, especially war, cold blooded war will arise and when I mean war you're looking at a violence level, like that of Vikings, House Of The Dragon, Game of Thrones and The Witcher.

Finally, nothing will be exaggerated in this book, I promise.

The storyline of Egypt is a based on a true legend that occurred decade's ago. The tale embodies a fascinating story world which holds deep secrets that has to be unveiled, especially in the nineteenth century.

This story, is embedded with whispered conspiracies that will thrill and terrify. I know as I proceed further in time, series of interesting stories will emerge magically.

PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THAT:

As time goes on I normally change my book cover, but some of them are gotten from Pinterest, depositphotos.com and Talent house.com, Illustrated and photographed. all credits and accolades goes to them.

Along with other books I've read and researched on, this book was also inspired from movies like: God's of Egypt, S. S. Rajamouli's Bāahubali: Beginning and Conclusion, Padmavaati, Panipat, Bajairo Mastani, The Mummy, Empress Ki, and most of all Cecil B Demille's, Movie: The Ten Commandments 1956 and many more.

Please note that, some quotes will be cited (references) from the movies listed above.

Each chapters will have soundtracks, posted on the side. So make sure you play the music as you read the story. It'll give you an atmospheric emotion you'll never forget.

Also, I am so happy, that I created this story, and i can vouch for the fact that this story contains pages of Queen of Egypt: The Rise Of Nefertiri,(Book One). A tale that will not let go of you easily.

Finally, to all my readers, thank you so much for clicking on this story, you mean the world to me, I love you. Also I hope you find this story thrilling, perforate and magical.

 Also I hope you find this story thrilling, perforate and magical

**********
Hello lovelies

Thanks for reading, let me hear your views on this chapter?

To receive more updates and notifications, please click the follow bottom in my profile and add this book to your reading list. Merci ❣️

Don't forget, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture