PROLOGUE : OVERTURE

Without no further ado, if you have for any reason stumbled upon this book, you will likely need to read the first part of the series, entities,'Queen Of Egypt:The Mummy {Rise of Sitre}, which you can find by going to my profile, or searching for it.

But if you don't want to, you don't have to read the first part of the series, but it will make a lot more sense if you do!.

Part of this story will be a work of fiction, written by me, with my own imagination, using historical research and my own guts instincts.

All the names, characters, cities incidents  places in this story are fictitious resemblance to any person living or dead or any incident or place is purely coincidental.

Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation or distribution or selling of this work constitute as an infringement or plagiarism or copyright, and it is punishable by law.

PROLOGUE:

Few know the whole story, but from what I recall, it goes something like this;

Many have traveled to this land and made researches and findings about this very tale that is about to unveil itself.

The tale of gold.

The tale of a woman, born on an auspicious night.

Her persistence was the story. She knew how write the fate of men.

Her tenacity, perseverance and a fearless heart, was that of faith and conviction, and those were the chapters. She and Her.

The courageous Queen of Thebes reigned as a sole ruler, and was the greatest Queen of the 19th dynasty.

She rose from ashes, from dust to splendor, from rags to riches, from a Lady, to Egypt's favorite, to a princess and then a throne princess and finally crown Queen.

She rose up bringing back the glory of her ancestors, traversing her vast kingdom from darkness to the light.

She fought the darkness and ruled alongside her husband, the famous great king Rameses II.

Her divine femininity was neither a weapon, nor was it a weakness.

However, it was but a simple truth.

Her legendary tale was carved into the chronicles of the ancient history, written as the epic tale of the one for whom the sun shines.

But, before I dismiss my younger foolhardy self, It would be unwise not to give you a proper greeting.

Dare i say.......Welcome to Egypt, my dear readers.

Welcome the city with many tales, horrors and secrets.

The city of the living, crown jewel of Pharaohs.

Valley of Queens.

Domicile of Noble Royal Blood.

Home of wealth, deeds and splendor.