QOE | 00 | THE CREATION OF GODS & MEN

Frankly speaking we know that the world without God will be filled with sin, darkness, emptiness, and inferno. Already sin is in the world, darkness is in the word, some humans are already empty, nothing but living corpses and also the inferno; hell, it exists in the world.

However, Egypt itself can't exist without gods. She will be like a stallion without his rider, not driven but loose with no directions whatsoever.

Just like a ship without a captain is doomed to sink beneath the ocean, same way a kingdom without a king is ripe for the picking.

Nonetheless, eons ago, many past Pharaohs ruled Egypt with vigor, power, wealth, riches, strength and authority.

Men like Akhenaten, Tutankhamun, Amenhotep, Rameses I and many more as far as history was concerned recorded that the kings of Egypt were the descendent of gods.

Aside the ruling tenors of these men, the ancient egyptians certainly believed in the wisdom of female rulers. Women who ruled as men. Pharaohs.

Indeed, when there was a political crisis amongst the ancient noble families, often as the gods could have it, a woman would be chosen to fill the power vacuum, because placing women in power was often the best protection for the patriarchy in times of uncertainty.

Women ruled as Pharaoh's in their own rights, but some of them faced considerable opposition, especially from the imperial high court.

However, living in a world dominated by men, the powerful women who ruled ancient Egypt were unusual and extraordinary wonders of their time.

MerNeith: 2970 B.C 1st Dynasty. The historical record shows that MerNeith was a queen consort and regent, but she may have been a ruler in her own right for a period of time. But MerNeith remains the first female pharaoh and queen regnant in recorded history.

Nitocris : She ruled during the 6th dynasty of ancient Egyptian kings and the period in history known as the Old kingdom.

Tiy: She was the beautiful Chief Queen of Pharoah Amenhotep the III in the 17th dynasty, and the mother of Akhenaten, grandmother of Tutankhamun.

Sobekneferu :1785-1782 BC. She was a Queen of the 12th dynasty during the period in ancient Egyptian history known as the Middle Kingdom.

Nefertiti: 1353-1336 B.C. (18th Dynasty). To talk about Nefertiti is the trickiest of our women, because she was only just known for what she is.

That is, a leader of her people. But during her time, when she became a political leader she changed her identity. She had herself renamed and was no longer depicted in that feminine way.

When I say that Nefertiti was the most successful of our feminine leaders what I mean is that she cleaned up the mess that the men before her had made.

She used her feminine emotionality to purify her kingdom and she wasn't interested in her own ambition, she hid all the evidence of herself having taken power.

As sole king, she had to erase her feminine identity of beauty and allurability. That, right there, speaks volumes about what political power is-and what it does to a woman.

Hatshepsut: 1479-1458 BC.(18th dynasty). She is the second historically confirmed female pharaoh in the New Kingdom. Less than seven years into her regency, Hatshepsut assumed the title and full powers of pharaoh. Officially, she still ruled jointly with Thutmose III, but it was clear that she was in charge.