QOE | 021 | HATHOR: GODDESS OF LOVE

Chapter 021: Hathor : Goddess Of Love.

But again, she was sure of whom she saw, it was Hathor, the goddess she meet at the coronation a month ago. What could she possibly be doing in her mirror? She thought.

Shurging off the thoughts, Nefertiri gets dressed in her leathered tunic, strapping her leather sandals, packing her up in a pony tail and taking her quiver, placing it across her chest.

Driving her sword and dagger into their respective sheaths, she finally takes her bow and sets to leave her room. She walks up to the window and shuts it. But as she turns, it opens wide.

Strange, she locks it again, hooking it to it's lock tightly. But as she turns to leave, the window opens again and this time, it opens very wide, sending in a heavy wind that pushed her back, causing the papyrus and scrolls on the small table to fall, scattered around the room.

Hissing out of frustration, she crouchs down and starts picking them up, but before she could gather all the items and placing them back on the table. All of a sudden, she felt a strange presence, it looks like someone had just sneaked in through the window.

Frightened,she gulps, gently dropping the scrolls on the table slowly. Inhaling greedily, she quickly pulls out her dagger from its shealth to attack the fellow, but surprisingly she turns to see the Goddess of love standing in front of her, and this time she was taller than her height.

Nefertiri looks up with her mouth agape. "You're very quick, when to comes to striking down a man, impressive." Said the goddess, as Nefertiri's eyes widened in shock. Slowly her dagger fell off her hand and out of fear she staggered backwards, leaning on a wall near by, her throat dry, her skin hardened with goosebumps all over, her breath hot and her movement stiff.

Could she be dreaming,No she was not. It is real, she is real. Hathor is in her room, the goddess of love is standing in her room. What a magnificent sight to behold, if anyone had seen a god up close, it was the priests not mere mortals, but there she stood, in her radiance and glory; the mistress of the west.

"You need to have no fear of me, Nefertiri." Hathor said as Nefertiri gasp.

"H-how dd-di Y--you k-kkknnn-ow my name?" Nefertiri asked.

"Isn't it obvious, are you surprised? Ofcourse I know your name Nefertiri, infact i knew when you were formed in your mother's womb. Isn't that shocking." Hathor smirks, Nefertiri stared at her. speechless.

"Stop fidgeting, I am not here to harm you, not yet though, that's if you don't cooperate with me." Hathor chuckles.

"Don't take my words serious, I don't kill, I only command people to do my bidding." The goddess stated, processing to her study table. The goddess rummaged though her books, scrolls and payprus's, while Nefertiri stood, glued to the wall, breathing in and out, trying to process the whole situation.

"Mmm,not bad, I must say you have a great taste in books, I'm impressed, it's rear to find young girls like yourself buying knowledge." Hathor said remarkably.

"Please don't change the subject, why are you here?"

"I beg your pardon. You don't have to be so rude" Hathor says, offended by her approach.

"Forgive me I pray."

"Tsk" Hathor shakes her head.

"But I want an answer Hathor,why are you here and not in the temple. Isn't that where you're meant to be?" Nefertiri asked, she needed an answer to sure, if her dreams were true and not a joke.