Chapter 35

Chapter  35               David

          I quietly opened the door to my bedroom. Imagine my surprise when I found my bed empty except for my wife. Jeremy had picked me up at the jail and dropped me at my office. After a quick shower and change of clothes, I jumped in my truck anxious to get home. Now I was trying to catch my breath as I watched my beautiful wife quietly sleeping. She sighed deeply, kicked off her cover and turned on her back. Pictures of her in my arms at the jail flashed in my mind. She had been elegantly dressed yesterday. Now she was wearing gym shorts and a tank top. Both are red and showing her well-toned arms and long, shapely legs. I did not want to let her go at the jail and now we would be on our own schedule. Well, for a little while. The clock said it was after one and the kids would not stir until six. Five hours would help me get control over my need for her.

Standing against the door I undress down to my silk briefs. I walked to her side of the bed and lowered myself until I was blanketing her body. She did not startle but snaked her arms around my neck. It became a contest to see who could hold the other closest. I could feel the trembling in her shoulders and knew she was crying.

          “Hey baby, daddy’s home” I whispered in her ear. She held me tighter.

          “Hi daddy. How did you get…”

          I kissed her. Her mouth felt soft and firm while her body felt soft and warm. Holding her I knew I was home. Missing her had been so hard to bear. Working together daily allowed me to touch or hold her at will. Sometimes just seeing her across the room met my immediate need for her.

          “I love you baby and I missed you so,” I said as I buried my face in her neck while inhaling her fragrance and personal smell. “Welcome home,” she whispered. Her voice was full of emotion.  I began to pull her top over her head. I had five hours to prove my love for her. Holding her again, I bent my head and kissed her. I ran my tongue across the seam of her lips. She opened and allowed me to kiss her deeper. Her kiss and fragrance were intoxicating given how much I loved her and needed her right now. Her arms loosen at my neck and her hands began to roam across my back. One hand roamed softly across my chest until she touched the aching spot that contained my emotions for her. She must have sensed the importance of that spot as her hand remained there moving in small circles.

          Quiana knew I worshiped her body. That I am a man with strong sexual needs.  and had a strong sexual need for her. I said I loved her dearly and she knew how much I loved the children she had given me. Neither could explain how much I needed her right now. She was the breath I breathe. I needed her to breathe. The reason I worked so hard was a desire to give her my heart’s and her heart’s desire. She was low maintenance needing only my love and my love for our children. We never argued but I held her knowing she was not happy with my recent behavior. I would make this right if she would give me a chance. She deserved to be included and treated like an equal partner. My finances should not have been a secret from her.

          “Baby, I need to make love to you until morning.”

          “David, I am so glad you are home but I’m on strike.” Her voice was soft and sweet but I could hear the hurt. I had caused this pain and I was sorry.     

          I was stunned. We never argued. She never stayed angry with me for any reason. She had never refused me in all our years together. A heart felt moan escaped me before I could answer.

“Oh, Quiana, baby, this feels too much like rejection right now. Baby, I’ve had a rough couple of days and face more problems later today. Right now I need you to love me and make it all better.”

I started to kiss her again. There was now tension and resistance in her body. As she had awakened more, the hurt had started to dominate her need for response. I knew she would not continue to refuse me. It was not who we are as a couple. I had always had an intense sexual need for her. It was mutual on her part. We had horned our sexual need for each other with denial by pledging to wait until after our marriage to make love. Our first time together had been so worth the wait. It had resulted in intense need and future appreciation.

“Please baby. I love you so much. I need you.”

 She sighed deeply into my mouth as I kissed her deeper. My hands began to roam over her body. My kisses moved from her mouth to the hollow of her neck. I could feel a shift in her response to my touches and kissing.

As I gently kissed and licked her neck, a message flashed through my mind but I was too lust filled to hold the thought. Quiana was holding my upper arms. Her grip became tighter and tighter. I knew I would have her nail marks later today. Slowly she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist. Man, I love this woman. Later today we will talk. I will tell her everything and together we will discuss options. Right now I am going to lose myself in her. Prove my love as she demanded. She will not leave my bed feeling not loved and appreciated. Then the tension returns and her legs fall to the mattress.                    

I take her face in my hands and turn until she is looking in my eyes;

“Quiana, stop it. YOU ARE MINE. I WILL NOT BEG YOU FOR WHAT IS MINE.” She blinks several times and does not look away. “I need you and you need me as much. We are going to put this fire out tonight. Tomorrow I will begin to try to make up for how much I have hurt you. And baby I am very, very sorry.” 

          The change starts in her eyes. They become soft. The love she feels right now replaces the hurt. I lean and softly kiss her mouth. She raises her head and looks at me for several minutes. Finally she leans into me and her body melts into mine followed by her arms going around my neck.

“Hold me David.” Her words are soft and breathe warm in my ear. 

          “I love you, baby.” I need her to know this as I gently roll her under me. She makes one of the cute breathless sounds she knows drives me crazy when we are making love.