20 Keeping Busy

Hey um... I was wondering if I should do more like different povs or like change anything up idk.

EDITED BY comet_stories20
**Your POV**

The car was cold, but heating up slowly. My ass was cold, my thighs were cold, and my nose felt frozen.

Sap, Gogy, Pissbaby, and I were all in my car. We were gonna head over to a laser tag place, but we were struggling because a cold front hit this morning.

Yesterday was an easy day. The boys got in and we just hung around. George was acting really weird though because he kept popping up around me and Clay when he and I were talking.

I was thankful for it one time. More like Clay was thankful not me. We were talking about the night we fucked. It got a little... Spicy...

He started poking fun at my moaning and I poked at how easy he would have been to dominate.

George popped in right when I started talking about food and food play. Thankfully he only heard the 'honey's to sticky' part. I quickly changed the subject. It didn't help that Clay was bright red.

George didn't say anything about that time. He only said "what's up guys" and walked through us.

I had also been telling my bestie Karl about the whole situation. He kept telling me I was a dumbass and that I needed to get my feelings sorted out.

He said that I needed to decide if I wanted to be with him, not be with him, or just fuck him. I mean I don't do feelings and I don't do romance. I just--can't.

I've tried telling Karl this, but he doesn't listen to me all he says is. 'Everyone finds someone they love. Everyone has feelings whether you like it or not'. I hate listening to him go on about all that shit.

Love, happiness, romance, soulmates. All that I just can't do it.

I left my internal crisis when I felt the heat of an arm wrap around my body. I shook out of my blank gaze to see it was... Sapnap.

I looked ahead of me to see Dream driving and George in the passenger seat. I was suddenly not as thankful for that warmth.

"Hey mamas, you looked cold. Jeez Clay turn the heat up" he gave me a warm smile and I smiled back.

I felt comfortable with sap or Nick. So, I didn't mind it too much. "Are you sure you know how to get there?" I asked looking at Clay as he set up his phone.

"Um- I'll find out don't worry" he gripped the steering wheel. I just smiled and decided that being around all of them was a good idea.

20-minute drive (because Dreams now an Uber)

We pull up to the bowling alley and laser tag place.

"Onys plaza?" George asks. "Yeah there used to be a T but it fell off or something." I unbuckled my seat and then looked at Nick. He looked at me, and we gave each other devious grins.

We get out of the car and head up to the place. Nick and I run ahead and hold the door shut so Clay and George couldn't get in.

We didn't hold off for very long seeing how they were way stronger than me, and I was holding the door wrong and Nick couldn't stop laughing to keep a hold of the door.

We finally let them in and they glare at us. I give Clay a playful punch. "Oh, it's funny" I laugh, and he just shakes his head.

I walk to the counter with 3 overgrown children following me. Acting like middle school boys they kept punching and roasting each other as we walked all the way to the back of the alley to the laser tag counter.