A/N ( new book, schedule, smut tingz)

Hey so uh you all are AMAZING I couldn't of hoped for a more funny, loving, and badass community of people to read this book.

We are abt to hit 40k hopefully and I'm just AHDOFBDIFBDH alright.

I also want to talk about some things.

The new crime book that hopefully you have heard about is coming out tmr or let's say 7 to 8 hours yes HOURS. Only because I want to publish it in the morning for me and maybe later or something for others.

Next I will now be getting a writing schedule. You all deserve better. So no more shitty update times. I think what best is every Wednesday and Saturday. As long as my editor can work with me.

Oh and I might need a editor for a new book but not sure.

Now smut

Hehe smut

I have been practicing with one shot drafts. I think the next one will be better and it should be soon.

Because let's be honest the first one was shit but the next one will be better.

Oh and the plot is all set out.

I know exactly how the books going to go and end (which is possibly soon, a sequel maybe)

But anyway I'm excited for this and I hope you are too.

I posted this at 12:45 Central eastern time.

So expect the new book chapter at 7ish central eastern time.

Love you all and your comments are funny and yes

I do see all of them

I mean all

Also what do you think of me opening up the discord again. Since we have more people reading I think.

Ttyl mwah BE READY