14 ⚠ Oh Clay⚠ smut (rewrite)

Edited by the lovely BasmaChafi2

Like no plot

Yup smut so skip if you want to

.
.
.
.
"You wanna change that" our playful tones soon turned into something much more ...dangerous.

His hand was under my chin and his other wrapped around my wrist after turning me to face him. "I-I well uh-can you just kiss me"

"Hmm what's the magic word"

"Please" it sounded much more desperate than I wanted it to.

"So needy-but if you insist" that cocky motherfucker.

He leaned in, planting soft kisses on my lips at first which got more aggressive at the end.

He lifted me up and I yelped with surprise.

"You are so beautiful "

He moved me over to the couch and had me sit on his lap. " my condoms are in my bag" he mumbles into my neck giving it its much-needed attention.

"I have an IUD don't even worry about it baby" I feel him grin as he raises his head. "This is gonna go so much better"

Lifting me up again he takes me to the guest bedroom on the first floor.

Laying me on the bed with himself following me. "These clothes just won't do" I giggle at his stupid inquiry and drag my hands down to the hem of his shirt.

"I can agree with that" he pulls at my spaghetti strap shirt and I lift slightly helping him take it off. I pull his black t-shirt off him while he stares at my body with silent hunger.

I wasn't any better...

He is hot as hell.

I drag my hands back up and push one up his neck and into the back of his hair. Leaving the other one to wander to his baseline gripping at his face.

I push him down to kiss me then pull his hair back to expose his neck.

It doesn't go unnoticed and I can tell by the small moan he lets out when I pull his head back.

Leaving light kisses on his neck and harder ones on his collar bones; he starts pulling off my pants swiftly.

"Hmm, when did you get such cute purple lace undies." He escapes my grasps and sits up to smirk at the display I'm giving him.

"The same time I got a matching bra and that was somehow at the same time I knew you were coming"

That was only partially a lie.

"I'm not coming yet but you will be soon"

Fuck me

Actually

Destroy me

"Mm I'll have to feel it to believe it"

"Color"

"Green"

He doesn't wait anymore and slides off the bed. He pulls my legs earning a yelp from me and lines his face up with my pussy, so close his warm breath gives me goosebumps.

"You know you've always been such a tease it's my turn now."

He pressed a kiss on the outside of my sheer panties and I feel my heartbeat go way lower than where my heart is.

He slowly bites the fabric now soaked in my wetness and pulls it off my legs leaving my pussy exposed completely.

He toys with me at first using breath play and kisses. It makes me squirm with tension but he pins my legs down.