18 Glued

Song recommended by Night_light_9898

POORLY EDITED BC IM LAZY AND TIRED

It was quiet and peaceful. I could feel the sway and snap of branches and trees around me. I was in the woods and it was nice.

The lighting made me feel like I was in my own personal reality. I kept walking on the path through the woods. It was real quiet other than the wind whiping through my hair.

I then saw something weird I blinked and it was gone. I rubbed my eyes and shot up in my bed.

I woke up out of the dream feeling weird.

I sat up better then felt something in my thigh throb.

I shook the feeling off and grabbed my phone. I looked through my messages to see geroge texted me something I was too lazy to read.

I roll put of bed and check the time. Wait...

Shit geroge and sapnap are visiting tomorrow . What am I going to tell them about dream. I grab my phone calling dream hoping he's up.

Ring

"Hello" his voice comes through the phone low.

"Hey sup ,what are you doing" I say nervously twisting my legs together.

I know I shouldn't be calling him but its so comforting.

"Waking up what about you" he asks I can hear him grunt.

"Mhm yeah so I got a huge favor to ask of you and I will pay for everthing." My voice shakes

"You okay what do you need" he asks his voice still mellow.

"Well can you uh come back down" I ask looking at my feet as if he was there.

"I-uh are you sure you want me there" I hear his voice hesitate.

"Listen Clay we can figure this shit out later okay I don't really want to deal with my emotions right now. Just. Just please ill pay for your plane ticket and you can even bring patches" I say sounded pathetic. God I hated sounding this way.

"Yeah okay ill come down" he said with pity it felt.

"Thanks ill tell you all your stuff so talk to you later" I say trying to not regret what I'm doing.

"Yeah okay bye y/n" he said.

"Yeah bye clay"

I hung up the phone and flopped back on my bed. What am I even doing this is insane. Ill deal with it for another day I have to get this house clean.

**Dristas POV**

I saw my brother asleep on his gaming desk. He came to visit the fam and decided to do a small stream in the house. I guess he passed out or whatever.

I went and grabbed a fork out of the kitchen to go poke him awake. I walked back to his door but heard him talking to someone.

I pushed the opened the door slightly and watched him try talk to a.....female. HA thats probably a first for him.

I listened to his conversation best i could but all I could hear was how desperate Clay was to talk to this chick.

She must be something special or whatever.

He finished talking to her and hung up. I took that as my que to walk in. I opened the door fork in hand.

"Hey bro" I said not warning him that I walked in.

"Oh hey sis whatcha up too" his face seemed to put on a calm act.

"Soo who were you talking to huh" i poked at him with my fork.