7 Yeah I Was In Orlando

*Dream/clay*
I was scrolling through Twitter looking at some epic fanart when I went to do my daily check on y/an Twitter.

Y/an
Orlando was pretty

GeorgenootfoundWhat why didn't you take meee||TwsimpnapYeah, why didn't you take us! >:(||NihaachuIt looks fun :3

Georgenootfound
What why didn't you take meee
|
|
Twsimpnap
Yeah, why didn't you take us! >:(
|
|
Nihaachu
It looks fun :3

I just sat there for a moment and stared at my phone screen. She went to Orlando like this Orlando and I DIDNT EVEN KNOW. I have to call her right now but not before I respond.

*Your POV**

I just got back from Orlando about an hour ago and the memory of the car was still haunting me.

It rang and rang. I was confused he's right here driving not calling anyone and here on my phone he's calling me.

I look at my phone until I hear a "are you gonna answer that" from clay. I look at my phone seeing that it's discord but that still doesn't ease my nerves.

"Uh hello," I say hoping it's just a glitch call. But then I hear a female voice. "Hey this is uh dreams sis drista I don't know if you know each other's names or not but what's up"

I just stare at my phone but decide that I should probably say something but quietly. "Uh yeah we only use or usernames can I ask why you're calling me" I looked over to clay to see him preoccupied with yelling.

"Hey, wait are you with my brother" hahaha nooo. "Tell me why you called first"
"No, you tell me if you're with my brother first"
"Well what if I said yes"
"Okay I take that as a yes and I called you because it was the one thing he didn't do on his to-do list"

I almost choked on pure air. His to-do list.

"Anyway what are you and my brother doing are you guys dating or something. If you are shouldn't you call each other by your real names" I look over to clay to make sure he's preoccupied so I turn the radio on.

"No we are not dating and he also doesn't know that im with him" I whisper into the phone.
"What do you mean he doesn't know are you stalking him"
"No no no see listen. He doesn't know what I look like and also doesn't know my real name and we had to do this thing or whatever so he doesn't know im-" hey Gia who are you talking too?" I got cut off mid-sentence by clay.

I was about to answer when something happened.

The phone connected to the car's blue tooth. "Hey uh macy you're on the blue tooth in the C A R. So don't talk to L O. U D." I space out the words trying to get her to understand but the first words that come out of her mouth are.

"So clay can hear me-" I hang up the phone immediately and look over to the slightly red slightly smirking clay.

"So uh who was that again" I sunk in my seat mumbling my fake name for his sister. "Macy"

"Mhm, and who were yuh talking about" he still had a smirk on his face like he had the upper hand.

"OH LOOK were here" I see him pull up to the parking lot of the studio without him even noticing. "Well, im so glad we had a great time ill have someone get the dream house love yuh bye." Wait why did I just say love you ugggg force of habit.

"W A I T Did you just say love -" his voice faded as I shut the door and practically ran.
What the fuck is wrong with me.

Now that I started thinking back on it it's a lot worse than I remembered. My embarrassment chased me still. That's when I remembered that how his S I S T E R knows I was with him. Is she gonna say anything? Oh geez, what if she tells him everything.

I kept worrying but I saw my phone light up showing that I got a comment on my new post.

|
|
|> Dream
Hey, why didn't you come to my house I got roller costers.

I just started at that comment for about a minute. And all I could think about is that one song.

Movements.

: It's the ride of your life girl
My room is Orlando:

I blush and shut my phone off and yell. "I AM A GAMER GURL NOT A GAMER GIRLFRIEND NO NO NOOO" I yell to get out my frustration and go to my computer. I need to play games and only games because that's my life. So when clay called I just let it ring.

++++++++++++
Okay so this is a filler and that's why it's so short but I should be updating a longer chapter soon bc this is just a filler.

-pOp out.