3 So like frienmies now?

Okay before we start I have come up with an idea so if you don't like it please tell me.
**Your pov**
I changed out of my sleepwear I had just modeled and hung it back up on the moveable clothing rack. "That was a great shoot y/n it should be in the city and on Billboards by next week" I nodded because I couldn't say anything from nervousness. I then grab the water that my photographer assistant had given me.

I drink it down quickly before my phone starts ringing. The screen flashed pissbaby dreamy boi.

You- "Yes Minecraft man" I smile slightly

Dream-"wow you play Minecraft too you know" I could hear his grin

You-"yeah but not like you do" I tease

Dream- "anyway what you up to I'm bored"

You- "I'm at work"

Dream- "oh what's your job," he asked curiously

I look at my surroundings. Cameras and props everywhere.

You-"oh uh accounting job you know boring tingz" I lie

Dream- "hmm okay well call me back when you get off"

You- "uh... Okay? Byee"

Dream-"bye"

I hung up and walked over to a trash can to throw away my water bottle. It was a weird dream and I went from shouting insults and killing each other in games  to him calling me almost every day.

It had only been going on like this for a week. It had started after my sick episode.

I also didn't like lying to him unless it was for a bit. I was just happy the only person who truly knew my face was Karl and now Techno. This helped because I modeled for a lot of companies and got worried someone would find out who I was that way.

Techno rarely left his house so I didn't worry about him seeing a Billboard with my face on it and for Karl, we have been friends for what seemed like birth so I didn't really care if he saw them.

He thought it was funny although because I would show my face to everyone in the world but then I get on YouTube and don't even share my real name or anything.

I had got into modeling shortly before YouTube but it wasn't as big as it was now. It started with my mom entering me in pageants to agents seeking me out. It wasn't till a few years back when I really caught on to this whole thing.

I loved doing it because yeah the money pull was good but I always for some reason feel so confident when I model. Like all my worries and fears go away. It was sometimes hard when I had to walk outside with sunglasses and a hat when I starred in a commercial.

I had gotten even more anxious because I've never really been on a billboard regular or electric. The double life had also not been that easy so I mostly kept to my house. As for the money I gained I usually put it towards the animal and homeless shelters in town. That or fashion and donating to small streamers.

I never really found myself wanting a lot of things so I kinda just gave it away.

I snapped out of my thinking daze by my assistant waving her hand in front of my face. " y/n hey are you gonna leave, I don't wanna be rude but you look tired and we're about to close shop" I blink a few times. "Oh yeah sorry about that, yeah no I'm on my way home". I smile at her sheepishly and wave bye to her as I walk to my car.

It was a nice tesla because why not. I got in the car and start it up then driving back to my place. (Yes we don't like buying things but hey we also don't like taking care of ourselves so we have to do it once and awhile......i lol I don't know)