2 sicky wicky

Hey, im gonna start adding music that kinda goes with this chapter this song doesn't really but it be popping.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°′°
**Your POV**

I guess my newfound nemesis dream and I had been so-called 'fighting' for about a month. It was annoying at first when he started winning but I decided to secretly keep score so that made it more exciting.

I also had been collabing with Techno blade. We made videos such as dreams enemies have a playdate or dreams favorite people 1v1 and both win.

I wasn't gonna lie it was kinda fun beating someone almost every game and losing others but that didn't stop my ego from thinking I should be top dog.

I mean I was at the top in every game I played pretty much.

Karlthemans

Karlthemans
Hey you up for a round of bed wars with me and Chris

(Y/n)
Nah I don't feel real well today

Karlthemans
Oh okay does that mean your not gonna be able to play with dream and us tonight

(Y/n)
Unfortunately yeah I have a fever and im vomiting so it's a no go

Karlthemans
Damn (y/n) that sound gross

(Y/n)
Thanks for the concern Karl

Karltheman
No problem😽

I rolled my eyes at his text and coughed a little. This cold gonna kill me. I set my phone down and roll over to try to get some sleep when my phone rings.

I pull it to my face with my eyes still closed halfway passed out. "If this is my mom hi if this isn't then why the fuck are you calling.

" oh, well that's aggressive" I heard a deep chuckle on the other side of the phone. Wait is that DREAM.

"Dream?"

"The one and only" I could hear his smirk.

It was weird hearing his voices because it sounded different than when we were streaming or whatever.

You-"why are you calling me this is weird"

Him-"Karl told me you were sick and being gross so I wanted to check up on you"

You-"for what to see how gross I sounded or whatever" I added sarcasm

Him-"no I just wanted to make sure it wasn't that bad"

I heard concern in his voice. 'Did he actually care?. Wait no he just wanted to make sure is competition couldn't compete. Right?

I shook off my thoughts and coughed but this time it was so bad that I couldn't breathe. I sat up and tossed my phone in front of me and coughed continuously.

"Fucking..*cough, cough* A (as in ass/hell)*cough* man *cough cough*". I heard a voice across from me coming from my phone.

" Shit y/an are you okay" his voice sounded worried. "Uh yeah give me a *cough* moment" I hopped off my bed and went to my bathroom opening the cabinet. I first drank some water out of my water cup and then put in a cough drop.