9: 8 MoNtHs (edited)

Hey so if you read this before I edited cool if you didn't that's okay. I changed it a bit and also threw a sing in here so enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
**Clay**

It's been 8 months since I've heard from her. She still streams in a sense. She would put already made videos to play on her stream. Then post them on her YouTube.
People still watched them she still gathered a lot of views.

I tried asking Karl and techno, anyone but they had all had been denied like me. I felt like I had some part in it but then again she did me wrong so....wrong.

I had my head on my desk falling asleep when sapnap started calling me.

"Yeah, nick" I groan not in the mood.

"Hey-so I don't know if this makes you feel better but uh y/n has a new billboard." My heart stopped. I held my breath my eyes opened. She's somewhere living a life that im not in.

"Yeah what was on it" I start to get excited.

"Oh uh--shes in a business outfit and is holding a gun," he says nervously

"WHAT, send it to me" I lift my head and look at my computer with discord already pulled up.

I got to Nick and mines chat and see the picture.

Woah

"Wow that's something huh" I give an unimpressed tone

"Mhm okay" he returns the tone

"Okay well I have to go so byeee " he leaves awkwardly he didn't seem like himself.

I shrug it off and go to the business email that I probably should have been checking. One email catches me off guard.

Dear DreamWasTaken, please consider the following opportunity's we would like to share with you.
..........
.......
.......
Modeling
.....
.....

"Hey techno where are you"

**Your POV**

I drove to my house listening to shooting stars by bag raiders.

I had been doing modeling jobs here's and there and it was exhausting. The last one I did was to promote a gangster type of video game. I kinda felt uncomfortable doing it but I stuck through it.

I got home and transferred the song to my AirPods so I could keep listening to the song.

I got out of my car and walked into my house checking my phone. I was bypassing a lot of notifications per usual. I mean I didn't actually ever get back to dream or anyone except technobabe because he occasionally would come over to steal snacks.

But we made a promise that if he switched I would stop giving him snacks. It wasn't a very big deal but if rather just fall off the face of the earth for a bit.