13 Missed communication

Here's A MUSIC VIDEO
**TechnoBabes POV**

I was bored as hell. It was 4:00 am and I couldn't go bother y/n because that pissbaby was over there. Usually, I would sometimes go over to her house at 4 am when we both couldn't sleep and she would make warm tea and I would make some sort of snack.

I kinda hope dream leaves soon. I mean I dont hate him but he's all up in my space. It doesn't matter anyway right though? He'll leave soon and I can have y/n back. Yeah and we can go back to being fri-ends.

I sigh looking at my ceiling after processing too much. I roll off my bed and go to my bathroom. Nothings better than a 4 am shower. I turn on the water to max heat and strip. I get into the shower letting the heat of the water run down my body, giving me goosebumps.

I pull my hand through my wet hair and sigh. 4 am showers dont feel that great anymore.

**Your Pov**

It was 4 am and I was laying in my bed. I couldn't sleep and I figured Techno couldn't but I never got a text. It stirred in my mind. It was funny how I became besties with a monotoned blood god bitch. I loved it, I could make raunchy ass jokes and never get judged.

That poked at me though. Techno was....well..... but. I didn't want to think anymore so I threw my comforter letting the now comfortable heat of it dissipate. I then stretched myself to the end of the bed. getting up and walking downstairs. I wanted to do something.

I didn't want to eat and I didn't want to watch tv. Then the ocean caught my eye. it would be cold but I have a wet suit. I could just go naked it is dark. I looked out toward it thinking.

The warmth of the house didn't feel so nice anymore.

**Dream POV**

It was 4:15 am and I couldn't sleep. The bed was comfortable and the whole house smelled like her. I couldn't stop thinking of it, of our nap. It was pissing me off. Why can't I stop, it's not like it's unpleasant thoughts but they seemed to not want to abandon my mind.

I sighed and pushed the cover off me and sat at the edge of the bed. This house was too warm. I felt suffocated. I get up and walk downstairs. I dont see or hear a thing it's too quiet. I look at the moon and the sway of the warm breeze pushing trees. I keep looking out the bay window in the living room until I wanna go outside.

I quietly open the front door trying to not make noise. I dont want to wake y/n and she be pissed. I crept out of the house locking it back and started walking. I strode over to the side walk and just walked.

I took my phone out and started up Spotify putting on one of my favorite songs. It didn't sound as good anymore.

**3rd or like 2nd POV**

You let the cold waves hit your bare skin.. you decided to go out naked. It felt nice and not as cold as you had intended. You were waist-deep inching deeper every other minute. Everything at the moment felt nice and calming.

Techno got out of his shower feeling cold AC hit his skin giving him goosebumps. He went to his bedroom ad put on only dark blue boxers. Then walking downstairs in his own house he turned the AC up. He liked the cold it was comforting to him. He then settled down on his soft couch that felt like heaven and turned on some random show.

Dream walked up to a small convenience store. He walked in and gave a small wave to the unknown woman behind the counter. Seemingly he was thirsty for something cold and chilling. The ICEE stand in front of him called his name. He went over getting himself and blue razzberry one and paid for it. paying no mind to the flirtatious cashier. He pressed play on his song again now walking through a wooded area enjoying the cold beverage.