5 Around the world

**your POV**

I am currently sitting on a plane first class. It's nice but my nerves are through the roof. Why? I don't know but I know it isn't good.

I talked to Evan the person who I talked to a few days ago. He said he wasn't quite sure who the gamer or whatever person I would be modeling with was. He said that his business partner that is on the east coast knew.

Johnathan his name was I think. I guess him and Evan owned the companies. Remembering this information helped take my mind off the landing of the plane.

I clutched onto my chair as the plane bumped up and down. It finally came to a slow stop and calmed down. I sighed with relief and un-clutched the chair.

Getting off the plane was easy and my assistant Macy already took care of my bags. She took them to my hotel that I was staying at so when I got there I didn't have to take care of anything.

When I got to my room I huffed and flopped down on my bed. Macy's room was right next to mine if I needed anything. So I wasn't worried about that. And Evan said to talk to Jonathan when I needed to get ready and all that.

I let myself drift off to sleep as the comfort of the bed engulf me.

banging on my door woke me up. I grunted and pushed myself out of my weird position. Flatting out my clothing I walked up to the door and opened it to see macy.

"Ms. Y/n glad your awake now I know this is in a rush but your first shoot is soon so we need to get you to the studio" she smiled holding a bag and a pair of sunglasses. "Oh okay well I'm ready to let's go" I grabbed the sunglasses giving her a thankful look and followed her.

I put on my sunglasses and pulled the hood of my hoodie up. We walked out of the glass doors and to a Subaru.

I got into the passenger side and she got into the driver's side. The car started smoothly and she sped off.

I looked out the window and saw one of my billboards. I guess my manager wasn't lying about it I was really everywhere.

We pulled up to what looked like a giant storage unit. I knew of course that it was just a fancy studio inside.

The car stopped and before I could lift my head from its position on the door. Macy was up and opened my door.

"Here I got you," she said slightly catching me before I fell out of the car. "Heh uh thanks" I smiled and unbuckled my seat belt slipping out of the car.

I walked with macy up to another set of glass doors. They're like everywhere in this city.

It was the basic white interior with racks of clothing and hallways of dressing rooms. Props and back rounds spread out around the building.

I walk around until I see the door with my name on it. I walk in to see a regular dressing room.

I looked around until I heard a knock on the door and saw macy come in. "Hey y/n right? Um, I need you to get dressed In these, and I'll give your props later. Makeup with come in soon okay." She rushed giving me a set of dark clothing. "Hey macy how long will I be shooting with this gamer or whatever.?" I ask setting the clothes in the vanity.

"Oh well, I think a few days. It's gonna be on and off you'll understand later" she then shut the door and I sighed. I guess I need to tell my followers I can stream or anything for a few days.

I pulled out my phone but then heard another knock. "Hey get dressed quickly" I heard macys voice yet again.

I took the clothing putting each piece on. It looked like a huntsman type of thing.