17Christmas special.

This doesn't really relate to the story but I might throw in some foreshadowing and stuff but after this, we will go back to our regularly scheduled chaos.

POORLY EDITED
*Gogys POV**

"Dream it's not that hard to pick out a present" I sigh holding y/n present. It was one of my hoodies and it also was a giant box of her favorite cookies. I figured that was the best gift.

Sapnap had gotten her a texas flag so she could rep for him and his hoodie along with fuzzy socks. Had no clue why he got her fuzzy socks but I wasn't much worried about it.

Dream on the other hand was really struggling. He got her his hoodie and one of his bucket hats and wooden spoons. Had no clue what he was doing with the spoons but that's all him. He was still trying to find one last gift.

"Dude I think your good" sapnap interjects.
"No, I need one more present" clay protest. "C'mon we have been here for hours" I whine but he just continues to go down the aisles.

He finally grabs something but I can't see what it is. "Okay finally let's go now" I sigh with relief.

30 minutes later (vroom vroom)

**your POV**
I put on a Christmas dress like a Santa clause dress feeling a little cute. I walk to techno who I had convinced to dress as an elf. "Does it look good?" I ask doing a little twirl.

"Yeah, do my ears look good" he asks his monotoned voice coming through. "Hold on" I go to ajust his elf ears a bit making him bend down to my height.

"There they now look good" I smile and he nods. "Okay well, they should be here any minute" I giggle with excitement and make techno carry the dozens of presents I got them.

"Damn, what I'll did you get them," techno asks struggling. "Well I got stuff from Minecraft cereal to 2,000 dollar microphones," I say thinking of all the stuff.

"What the fuck, where's my presents" he jokes but I smile. "I already have yours under the tree so your gonna have to wait" I giggle.

We shove all the presents under the tree and then a knock on the door arrives. "I'll get it."

I rush over and open the door to see three dumbasses. "Hey guys come in" I let them all in as sapnap and George go "ooo" and "awe" to my house as dreams just laughs.

"Well come on let's open presents" I hop up and down. "I'll be Santa" I announce and nobody argues.

They all sat down with sapanap on my beanbag. Techno and dream were on my loveseat and George was in my recliner.

"Okay so these 3 are for you George and these 4 are for you sapnap. Also here's your 4 Techno and here's your 3 dream" I pass out presents.

"Wait why did me and Dream get less than techno and sapnap," George asks. "Well that's because one of your guys present is more expensive" I answer.

"Okay now open them" I gleam. The dream opens him and his mouth drops open.
In the box was an Audio-Technica AT5040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. "Y/n how much did you pay for this" I shake my head. "I'm not telling you now open the rest of your presents" I command

He opens the next boxes and gets Minecraft cereal and one of my hoodies. "Okay, you next George" I clap my hands together.

He opens the first box and it's my merch. Then he opens another big box. In it was a 3,000 dollar Alienware Processer. "Holy shit how much was this"I shook my head " nope I'm not telling you, now open your last present" I grin.

He opens it and it's a white soft blanket. "What you always say your cold so"( ;) )

" okay sapnap now yours" I bounce on me heels as I sit back on them. He opens his first one and it's my mercy but a shirt. He opened his second one and it's a cali flag. Then he opens his third one to reveal a plush that looks like matches.

He then gets to his last present which is a big box. He opens it and wipes his red face. It's an MSI Optix MAG342CQRV - 34" Curved LED Monitor. "Sorry it's not as expensive as the others but I heard you talking about something like this" I smile hoping he likes it.

"Dude I love this" he gets up and wraps me in a. Hug. "Uh can't uh breath" I huff out. He sets me down. "Sorry uh," he rubs the back of his neck and sits back down. "It's okay"

"Okay now your turn technobabe," I say and George shakes his head. "Technobabe that ones gonna stick" he giggles. "Shut up and okay ill open your presents" he replies.

The first one is a box of mac-n-cheese. "Really..." I started to get worried he wouldn't like it I mean it was mac-n-cheese but. "I like it" he smiles at me and opens his other boxes. The second box had my merch. The third box had Minecraft cereal. The last box was huge. In it was a CorLiving High Back Ergonomic Gaming Chair.

"Y/n is this a 1,000 dollar chair," he asks looking at me. "I uh how do you know that," I ask glaring at him. "Well, I know the prices of their stuff too. I research things" he looked happy with himself.

"I'm never getting you anything ever" I grumble and he just laughs. "Okay time for you to open your presents y/n" George points out.

I start with tecunoblades. He got me a pink sweatshirt and a cup that said "bitch please". " thank you technobabe" he smiles and shakes his head.

I next open Georges and sapnaps presents. (You know what they are lol). Thanks, gogy and sappy" I gleam and they return in hugs.

I then get to my last presents. They were dreams. The first thing I opened was a shit ton of wooden spoon. "NOO why are you fueling her weapon source" techno cries. "Someone gots to keep you in check" dream jokes. I roll my eyes "thank you" I then go to open my other present it was his hoodie and a cute bucket hat.

I wondered if it smelled like he did. I squished it up to my face acting like I was squeezing the material.

I smelled it and it smelled like him. Strawberry and sunshine. "Did you wear these?" I asked. "Because they seem a little large" I made an excuse.

"Uh..no" he lied. I could tell he was lying. "Oh okay then" I then moved onto my next present. I open it to be greeted with one of the best things ever.

A dora the explora watch.

"Omg I can't believe you did this... I love it" I gushed with excitement. The only one that wasn't looking at me weird was dream.

"What the hell is that" sapnap leans in. I put it on to show it off. "It's a dora explora watch of course" I flaunt it around.

"Why the hell would you want of those" techno asks. "Because it's an inside joke" I say. Looking at dream.

Him and I both burst out laughing. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. When we finally settled down I sprung up to my feet.

"Okay now who's ready to eat" I beam and get a whole bunch of yes'es.

%%%%%%
Hey this was just supposed to be a cute short and regular updates will continue soon I have just been bombarded with exams.