11 A Riviraly for what

**Your POV**

I fixed up my hair so it wasn't so messy and put a real shirt on with some sweatpants. What does it matter their just Minecrafters anyway?

Just tall and handsome Minecrafters. Oh God, I need to stop. What time of the month is it.

I get knocked out of my crisis when I hear the yelling of a winner. "I guess they finished their game" I mumbled to myself.

I rushed downstairs to see defeated techno and a high spirited clay. "So what did you beat him at huh dream?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"This game called gang beast, it's funny because it's the first time I played it" he responded. His voice is closer to me than I remember.

"Oh.--y-eah " I swallow realizing he's closer. I turn to confront him, but I'm stopped by a pair of lips colliding with mine.

I didn't even get time to kiss back. It was short like a peck on the lips. I was kinda sad about it. I wanted more.
(He is going to apologize at one point for not asking for consent. I've heard you darlings ill fix it)

"Dream- I..mean clay i-" I stuttered my face burning intensely. "Sorry but not sorry techno made a bet with me that whoever won had to try to kiss you" he moving out of my personal space looking at techno.

I couldn't properly process what had just happened. A bet? A kiss? My brain was melting. But luckily my sarcasm and wittiness weren't.

"Oh okay sure... Then what did the loser get" I gave a sassy stance. "Well, we didn't really establish that" techno scratched his head.

"Okay, then I will establish it for you." I walked over to techno. "I deserve a piggyback ride" I pointed at the tall slightly scary man.

"Mhm, and what if I don't give you one" he crossed his arms. "Yeah, how is that a punishment. He would get the opportunity to be crushed by your thighs" dream commented.

What type of territorial bullshit is this.

I walked back over to my kitchen and opened a drawer. I grabbed a wooden spoon.

"CLAY WATCH OUT" Techno yelled but it was too late. I threw the spoon and it hit dream straight in the forehead as he turned to look at me.

"GOTCHA BITCH" I laughed as he rubbed his forehead. "Damn that hurt like hell," clay said but Techno and I couldn't hear him over our laughing.

"Okay up ups now" I made grabby hands at techno. He rolled his eyes. "Fine" his monotoned voice came through.

He bent down and he patted his shoulder. "What" I questioned him. Can he even lift me on his shoulders? "Don't worry I got you" he patted his shoulders again. I shrugged my shoulders unsure about this but I got on anyway.

I never did realize how tall my ceiling was until he stood up and I didn't even have to bend my neck.

(IF YOU FEEL AS IF YOU ARE TOO HEAVY FOR HIM TO CARRY THEN STFU YOU BEAUTIFUL BEING. I DONT CARE IF YOUR 20,000 POUNDS HES GONNA CARRY YOUR ASS)

"Woah techno I dunno about this" I tried to grab on air. But it wouldn't let me so I clenched my thighs to stay attached to him.
"Here if I do this will you stop trying to kill me with your thighs?" He took his hands and grabbed ahold of my upper thighs holding me in place.

"Yeah that makes me feel a little safer" I stopped trying to pop his head with my thighs and put my hands in his hair like my good bud ratatouille.

"I don't think this is much of a punishment for a loser" clay laughed but I could tell he wished he had lost. "Well, you kissed me pretty boy so I feel it's fair that techno has to carry me away from you." I giggle as techno moves away from dream.

Funny Begnnings|| Dwtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें