23 Bright lights and Gay bois

Sorry I didn't update last week I got food poisoning. It went pretty south which ended up in me getting sick. So I focused on easier things so you wouldn't get crap. But like I said Wednesdays and Saturdays are the days I will try to update.

Plus check out the new book's first chapters up!!

Also I just like the music this time

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;:;::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;

The smell is what woke me up first. The smell of cleaning products and dead people. God, I hated hospitals.

I open my eyes to see I'm just laying on a bed. No wires, no IDs, and no oxygen. Thingies. Why?

I sat up and I was in a loose t-shirt and some "dick me down" shorts.

I rubbed at my eyes to see I was in the room in the hospital when you get checkups.

"Hello" I call out of instinct. I get nothing in return but the bustling noises of the hospital. I scoot off the bed and my cold feet hit the floor.

Oh....I don't like that. I look around for any foot cover and see my shoes I had no in the wreck.

Oh yeah, the wreck. I reach over with my leg and foot and scoot the tennis shoes over. I slip them on with no socks unfortunately and walk out of my curtained area.

I walk out of the room all the beds were in and walk down a short hallway. It ended at the front desk.

I went up and stood in a small 3 person line. When the first person finished I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see a woman. Not only a woman but a little girl too.

"Hi, uh do you need help?" I try not to come off rude with my naturally sarcastic voice.

"Hi, you're Miss l/n right the model and gamer" she looked at me and all I could do was blink.

Gamer...

......gamer

....Gamer.....
Wait.
SHE SHOULDNT KNOW THAT. They've never seen my face as my gaming persona.

"Uh, well model yes but this gamer part?" I tried to act confused just in case it was a fluke.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just in gamer magazine and in some articles and Fashion News it said you and another gamer had a photoshoot. It said you were also a gamer" she looked like she had done something wrong.

I took a silent breath of relief. She didn't know. All she knew was that I "liked" video games. Not that I was a gamer.

"Why yes, you would be correct in that sense." I look at her and then at her daughter maybe?

"Oh sorry but if it wouldn't be too much trouble my daughter really loves your work and she loves that dream guy you did a photoshoot with. We were wondering if you could take a picture together" she looked eager and her daughter looked to be about 10. What's the harm?

Plus it's the only time I heard the words "we were wondering" without it being a job deal.

I stood beside the girl and threw up a peace sign and smiled sticking my tongue out. The little girl looked stiff and smiled nervously.

I took action.

I took my free hand that was beside her and wrapped it around her and tickled her side a little. She let loose and started giving.

Her mom took the picture and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" She grabbed her daughter's hand.

"It's not a problem." I smiled back and then knelt to her daughter's name.

"Hey, just remember it's easier to loosen up instead of being nervous" I smiled at her and booped her nose.

By then it was my turn at the front desk. I waved the two off and turned to the short woman sitting at the desk.

"Hi, uh I'm y/n l/n. I just need some information on why exactly I'm here" I fidget with the hem of my t-shirt because the lady had some sort of RBF (resting bitch face) that threw me off.

"Oh, yes you were the one that got in the crash but the boys drive you here. Yeah no, you were asleep, and then when we checked up on you. You got so tired after you passed out. If you're looking for the men that came here with you they are in rooms.....A419 and A420" she smiled and I gave a small giggle to the coincidence that those were their numbers.

I nodded off to her and walk down what I assumed was the hallway they were in.
I just walk and the numbers started to add up.

I noticed that these were single rooms. Why single room if there were three of them.

Ohhh that's right George.

I found room a419 and walked in without knocking.

I came into a room where Clay was on a bed and George was on top of him them both giggling.

"Oh. Sorry I didn't know I uh sorry ill just" I quickly left the room and shut the door.

So clay is Not straight maybe...Bi? Hmmm

I left to the room right across to room A420. I knocked this time and heard a faint "come in"

I opened the door to see the same room as dreams. It had a hospital bed accompanied by uncomfortable-looking sofa chairs in the corner. The window was large letting in bright yellow light. Its curtains pulled to the side.

I walked over to nick to see him chilling on his phone.

"What's up sappity," I said nervously sitting in the plastic-like sofa chair.

"Sup" he looked up from his phone and gave me a nod.

He must be in here still for his head check-up.

"So what's the diagnostic," I said weirdly not on purpose.

"Just a small concussion, so what have you all riled up" he turned his phone off with a click and paid attention to me.

"Oh- you know just life" I tried to keep my gaze in his general area.

"Mhm," he gave me a hard stare and I broke out of awkwardness.

"Okay....yousee I sawclay and George ina hospital bed and georgewas on top of clayandim just wondering if he's like gay but we had fucked you see so like is he bi or pan or..." I spoke fast and slowed down only sometimes to catch my breath.

"Woah, calm down mamas (forgive me). You and Clay fucked? I didn't know that." He looked at me more concerned about me and clay screwing instead of him being gay.

"Not the main concern here"

"What's not the main concern" I turn to see Clay and George standing in the doorway. Clays hands were wrapped up and George looked fine.

"Uh- we need to leave this the main concern Dream" I smiled and got up swiftly.

"C'mon" I pushed past the two lovebirds and went down the hallway. I went straight to the front desk and started to talk to the lady about a doctor's discharge.

**Saps POV** (Woah this is here)

Clay...Dream...Clay....Dream.

Why did she do that?

When we were talking she referred to him as clay but when he walked in it was dream.

Hmmph weird.

**No POV**

Weird

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Pop-out. Also if you wanna see a chapter that was cut vote here.

Yes

No

Why was it cut?!?