28 Too many visits

Edited by the lovely BasmaChafi2

Also I love this song rn!!!

"So have you got all the paperwork done for that car wreck you were in" I nodded.
"My manager helped me fix most of it up. There wasn't much to do because it was a mass wreckage. She's amazing though" I smile.

"Huh, who is she?" I pause Loki and look at him. "You can't take her... she's my manager." He laughs at me "I'm not going to 'steal' her".

"She goes by Jupiter. She's amazing and like the best at handling all my crap."
Smiling he says. "Ah so do you have a crush on her?" I shake my head.

"Nope! I don't like the whole romance in the workplace deal" I place my empty plate on my coffee table.

"But you flirt with me all the time" I turn to him and glare as he tries to hold in his laugh.

This bitch

"Excuse me, first of all, you got that backwards and second we don't necessarily work together."
"Whatever you say" he grins rolling his eyes.

"Wow such a sassy person"

"Mhm sure have you looked in the mirror"

"Yes I have and I look great"

"True, but have you seen your sass levels?"

He's right about that one but still.

"Uh- what do YOU mean? You are such a sass princess"

"Princess... PRINCESS, you now refer to me as your highness if I'm a princess. Other than that you throw literal spoons at me"

"That's just being aggressive, your Highness. Not sassy and you being sassy give me more of a reason to throw them."

I yank the blanket back all to myself so he's left cold.

"Wow, such a cold-hearted queen." He Yanked the blanket and I kept my grip on it.

"We can place tug-a-war your highness but I'm gonna win"

"Oh, you're so sure my queen. Because last I recall I can pull more weight than you."

Queen...

"Bet"

"Bet"

I yanked my hardest and rolled myself up in the blanket gaining more leverage. But to my dismay, he still had a grip and yanked my whole body. (I know what your thinking stfu he did okay you beautiful/handsome being)

"No fair"

"What do you mean no fair you made yourself the burrito not me"

He yanked again and I stayed still. Then the knock came.

"Hey, I'm here your BESTIE". Boom Karl opened my front door.

" What the hell are you guys doing? Who's this"

"Hey Karl this is technobabe"

"No, it's technoblade"

"Oh, -uh okay"

I unwrap from my situation and jump up to go hug Karl. I run over and give him a giant bear hug. "Heyyyy"

"Hii I missed you. And you just missed George he just left a few hours ago"

We let go and techno is suddenly behind me. "How many people come to your house damn" I shrug my shoulders. "I dunno anyone who wants to. Plus it's Karl!!"

"Yeah, techno-uh babe it's me!!" He giggles.

"Oh no," techno rubs at his face.

"We just ate dinner and there are some leftovers, do you want it!" Karl nods. "Yes, I'm starving" I grab him and lead him to the barstool and sit him down.