12 So like I love you but not really

Here's some music also the picture above is like a reference or something.

**Georges POV**
It was chaos first it was Dream texting me and now it's y/an (your account name). It's was driving me nuts but was also really funny.

Dream couldn't stop thinking about y/an or y/n supposedly. He said stuff like. "She's a walking goddess" and " her beauty is incomparable to any fresh rose" it was dumb poetic shit but he said stuff like she smelled like honey and all that.

I listen and then y/n started texting me but her stuff was different. It was..... Confusion maybe. Her stuff was more of an " I couldn't stop staring at him" and " he smelled so damn good I wanted to tackle him".

Sometimes she would say " he said something to me and now my chest hurts weird." It's tiring babysitting two overgrown toddlers...

I need to text sapnap. I wonder if y/n has room.

**Dream/clay**

"Fucking techno" I grumbled in the shower. All he does is take her attention. Like "technobabe" what the hell is that. They can't be dating or else y/n would be mad I kissed her, right?

I mean... I need to talk to her. This trip has been kinda awkward because we both know there's some unsettled business.

Turning the water off I kept thinking of what to do this afternoon. I dried off and grabbed some grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt.
I mean how close are y/n and I really. Thoughts zoomed around in my head making me sick.

I walk out of the bathroom to see her. Her body perfect and her hair glorious. (If you don't have hair then he thinks your glorious)

She was in shorts and a t-shirt. They looked like pajamas. Damn, thank God for girl pajamas. She was curled up on the couch. I walked out and she turned toward me.

"Clay come sit let's watch the office for a bit I'm cold so I don't feel like going anywhere." She patted the spot beside her.
I stride over there and sit beside her. It felt weird like we acted as if we've been friends for 5 years instead of 1.

"If your cold we need a blanket" wow so smooth clay. Where's my usual swagger, Jesus? I grab a white fluffy blanket on the back of the couch anyway. I then put it over us.

"Here let's watch a movie" she suggests. "Oo we should watch the new Mulan," she says again. "Yeah okay," I put my arm up and she gets on Disney plus and pulls up the movie.

"One sec I'm gonna make some popcorn. Do you want some tea?" She lifts from the couch. "Oh uh sure" I move my feet so she can leave.

She enters the kitchen and I re-position myself. So I can sit up more properly. I then remember my phone and that I left it in the bathroom. I go to get it and I hear a scream.

I rush to the kitchen to see y/ns ass on the counter island. "What are you okay," I say urgently. "NOO there's a spiderrrrr" she whines and I can't help but laugh.

"I got it where" she points to the open cabinet. I go over and see a small brown wolf spider. "Your right that is hella scary" I roll my eyes. "Shut up and take care of it." She whines.

God her whine

I take a glass and capture the little spider. I then take some random mail on the counter or island y/n standing on and slide it underneath the glass im using.