22 Car Tingz

A/n hey yeah I know I'm lazy and didn't update for awhile my bad. But I wanted you to know something.

Anyway, enjoy.

Edited by BasmaChafi2
++++++++++++++++(++++++(++++++++(++++

**Dream POV**

"FUCK GEORGE PLEASE HELP" I yelled at the man asleep on the couch. He jolted to look over at the kitchen, watching my terrible baking skills in action.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he jumps from the couch and runs over to the smoking kitchen. "You're going to burn her house down," he said frantic, he ran over to the glass patio doors and opened them, while wafting gusts of wind out of the house. "No here just help me." I threw a towel at him as I searched for a fire extinguisher. My heart raced as the smoke didn't stop.

The smoke detector kept going off. I grabbed the fire extinguisher that I found under the sink and pulled the cord. I squeezed the trigger and white foam covered the kitchen.

George held open the burning oven and I pointed it toward his direction. The foam attacked the oven calming down the flames but it also engulfed George.

I sighed a breath of relief and put the fire extinguisher down. George looked pissed of but I had a joke looming In my head.

"George come on man. You came all over yourself again." I laughed and he just looked at me in bewildered meant. "WHAT, you- this doesn't even look like cum" he laughed and I walked over to him but slipped on the excess foam.

My back hit the floor then my head. "Fuck" I groaned. I looked up at the now barely breathing man above me. His laugh continued and I glared at him.

"Clay come on man. You slipped on your own cum again" he mocked me. "Fuck off and help me" I mocked his accent. "Wow, not with that attitude" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and raised my hand so he could help.

He finally took it and pulled me up. I scraped the stuff out of my hair and look at the mess I created.

I could still hear the noisy sound of the alarm, It was really annoying so I climb on the counter to stop it. "It won't turn off" I look down a George. "Take the batteries out" I press on the tab but it doesn't work. "It's not working" I keep pressing things as the beeps progress. I end up giving up and punching the thing.

The beeping slowly fades out and stops completely. "Did you just punch her smoke detector?" George asks as I climb down from the counter. "Well, what else was I supposed to do".
" I don't know-im not the one that almost burned down the kitchen to profess my love" he giggles like a child.

"Not to profess my love just to-well straighten things out" I dragged my fingers through my hair. "Just help me clean it up before she comes home" I walked over to the pantry and grabbed the mop and broom.

"Nope that's your problem" George looked at the living room. "Think fast" I throw the groom at him. "Ha, your funny so funny I forgot to wheeze." I look at him and he mumbled something incoherent.

################################

"Well, there goes a good hour spent cleaning cake and foam" I sigh leaning on the counter. I then smelt something. "Do you smell that" I sniffed the air. George looked at me and sniffed the air too. He walked toward me and covered his nose. "Dude that's you," he said muffled and shriveled his face.

I smelled myself and gagged. I grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. "No that's my shirt. I guess cake, foam, and sweat don't pair well." I throw my shirt in the trash. "Wha- why did you do that" George asked looking at the living room and then me.

"Eh, I'm not gonna bother cleaning that, it's stained as hell so it can be trash. I'll just put a new one on before y/n and nick come home" I push off the counter and walk over to the living room sitting on the plush couch.

"I call remote" George yelled walking over to the couch and plopping down. "Fine, just don't pick something boring" I exhaled and looked at him surfing the channels.

"Let's see what trouble people in cali deal with," George said and changed to the news. "Really I said don't pick anything boring" I pushed off the couch. "You have fun with that I'm going to go shower" I looked at him and he said nothing, him being too absorbed in another nation's state.

I walked upstairs into mine and George's bedroom and grabbed a pair of clothes and my toothbrush.

I didn't feel like being ignored by George again so I went into y/ns bathroom. It smelled nice and had cute little decorations.

I didn't pay attention to anything but then got the feeling I was intruding on personal space so I left. I shut her door behind me and hopped back downstairs and went to that bathroom.

I turned the hot water on only to hear George yell my name. "CLAY HURRY GET IN HERE" I sighed. "IM TRYING TO SHOWER" I yelled back not wanting to deal with him.

"NO CLAY GET THE FUCK IN HERE. NOW" he yelled with urgency. It was probably something stupid like a dog being a mayor, but I decided that I would still go and see what his 'urgency was about'.

I walked out there pulling a shirt over my head. I walked beside George. "George what's so-" I looked at the tv and my stomach dropped.

It was her car.

It was totaled on the side of the road. With multiple other cars. Hers looked the worse. It looked like someone rammed her car into the side of a mountain and an avalanche happened. The other cars were just surrounding them and one other was into the mountain but not too badly. "George what-what happened" I sit down slowly. Fighting every urge to run out and get a car and go find her and nick.

"I-i- I don't know" his face twisted into sadness. "They said there was an accident and that they don't know if they are alive because of the rocks covering most of the car." He sputtered out and I looked back to the TV.

I didn't even notice that her car tires were destroyed and it was hit by its side too, by what seemed to be her wreck, cars, and the rain.

"C'mon let's go I- don't think I can just sit here and watch this. " I got up and George followed. I hurried over to her key rack and saw another set of car keys.

I knew she would have another car.

I pressed the unlock button before I even got to the garage. I heard the sound of another tesla.

I opened the garage door and ran to the driver's side of the car and yanked the door open.

I slid into the seat with George ready on the passenger side. I started it up and saw the garage door opener in the console. I opened the garage and put the car in reverse. Pulling out of the garage and shutting it.

I put the car back into drive and sped down what was a quiet neighborhood.

I drove 20 above the speed limit out of town. It was then I realized I didn't know where we were going. "George did they said where the accident is" I flash my eyes at him and then back at the road. "Yeah, yeah let me put it in the GPS" I could hear his tapping on the car.

Then the automatic voice popped up. "Take the next turn on your right for 30 miles" I let out an angry sigh. "We're that fucking FAR" I hit my fist on the steering wheel.

"Calm down okay," George said trying to comfort me. I let out another long exhale and turned right. I sped up even more going 40 over the speed limit.

"Whoa, clay slow down we're going to get a ticket" George looked at the speed and then the cars we were passing.

"No" I bite out. "We're almost there," I say softer. I slow only a little though to calm his nerves but it makes mine worse.

I keep driving and slow more as I see the helicopter and paramedics around an area.

I drive up and a police officer waves at me to stop. I pull up beside him and roll down George's window. "Hey, young man I'm sorry there's been an accident you can't come through," he says. I give a huff of a laugh.

I stretch over the console. "I'm connected to the people in the wreck by the mountain," I say, eyeing how many cars got into this terrible situation. "How do you know you're connected with the people or person In the car all we can see is the end of it." He says like I'm lying.

"I know the license plate. I saw it on the news. There's two people in there a girl and a guy." I say getting pissed off.

"Fine go through" he gave me a gruff voice and a glare. I smiled and pulled back to the driver's seat. I then started the car up slowly again and pulled into the wreckage scene.

I turned the car off and quickly hopped out of the car. I ran over to the scene not bothering with the cops Standing analyzing. "WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU GOT THEM OUT" I yelled realizing my emotions getting to me. They could be dead and no one is doing anything.

I see them and other people get startled by my yell and start helping others get out of the car, but...

No one goes to help her and nick

I ran over to the mountain that they wrecked in and I started grabbing at the rocks and pulling them away from the car. George got stopped by the police and started yelling at me to stop.

I tuned him out and dug and dug. My heartbeat was in my ears and my mind was blank. I pulled at the rocks hoping, praying that a giant rock didn't kill them.

I dug finally seeing the door of the back seat. "I SEE THE DOOR HELP" I yell my voice cracking. Tears started streaming down my face. Why just why.

I got the last rock I needed to get before I ripped the back seat door open. I crawled into the very hazardous car and pulled my way up to the middle console.

"Nick, y/n " I spoke in a yelled whisper. "Clay-clay is that you" Nick's voice came through. It was dark in the car but I could see the airbag keeping him back against his seat.

"Yeah, Nick it's me. Are you okay" I say trying to pull my way up but the car's size had decreased from the rocks.

"I don't know I think she's out. Not dead but passed out" he said his voice caving in. "Okay okay okay, -uh people should be here just-stay calm." I tried to comfort him and myself. "I will be right back okay, just breathe I'm going to go get these dumbasses to help" my voice sounded weak. I dragged myself out of the car.

I turned and looked at all the officials. They had looks of angry and worry on their faces. Like they were about to run at me and ask if I was okay.

"ARE YOU GUYS NOT GOING TO FUCKING HELP" I yell at them. They get it in their right mind to walk over only stopping. "CLAY COME BACK" George yells. "NO" I yell back but it doesn't stop him from yelling the same thing over and over.

. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING THEM OUT"
I yell at them. They start pointing behind me and I turn around.

"SIR GET BACK" a lady yells and I see the others in this mess of a wreck start yelling and pointing.

the mountain is making a rumbling and earthy sound.

It's going to crumble again.

And....
They were just going to leave them there.

To Die

I didn't take much time to think about it, my instincts made me run back into the car. I climb back over the console and try to get to nick. "NICK, Nick c'mon we need to get you guys out of here NOW" I command trying to get through the small space.

"Calm down the authorities will help." He says like he took a hit to the chest. Which in this situation he probably did. "No nick they were going to let you die. Another avalanche is about to happen." I say pushing on top of the dented down car hood.

I get on my back and push, kick, and hit it up. Trying with all I have hoping the smaller rocks on top tumble off. It finally pops and I hear the rocks on top of it roll-off.

There's now more space above us and I can see her. I held in a cry and looked at her.

Rocks broke through the windshield and overboard her airbag. They split her from nick and me. "We have to get them away from her so she can get out," I say taking smaller rocks and throwing them into the back seat.

"Clay get help. If there was an avalan-" he got cut off from the sound of rocks crumbling and the car went dark.

The light from the back door was gone and only dim lights from the car's interior shown. The roof of the car dented again but only slightly due to it being previously dented.

"Shit" my breath gets more shallow. "Fuck this isn't good" nick mumbles. "Hey, okay, this isn't good but we still need to wake her up or something we need to move these rocks. We are lucky the engine hasn't caug-" shut the fuck up there is no engine. Don't jinx it" nick interrupts me and I nod.

I keep moving the rocks that were between her and nick. He tried to pull at them but I stopped him. Seeing that his arm had a huge bruise and that he had a scratch on his head. I couldn't tell if it was deep but I wasn't about to take any chances.

"Clay let me help" nick tried reaching for more rocks. "No okay NO" I raised my voice causing him to flinch slightly. "Sorry-just-let me handle this," I say as my knuckles start bleeding from digging.

I keep moving rocks and I finally get enough leeway to pull her out of the seat. I go to unbuckle her my nerves jumping. That's when I hear a second rumble.

The whole in the windshield that let the first set of rocks let a few more in. "Fuck" I mumble as one of them really big. "Jus-" I held a finger up to him. "No" I say sternly and grab the last few rocks and putting them in the ever-growing pile in the backseat.
This time there was no rumble so I grabbed her and held her bridal style best I could in the back seat. I kicked as many rocks into the floorboard that I could. It wasn't a lot.

I sighed and maneuvered her into a comfortable position for both of us. I had her legs draped over mine and I leaned back with her head on my chest. I held her like that and sighed looking at nick.

"She's breathing but clearly not in the mood to wake up" I ease the tension with a huff of a laugh. Him still pissed at me for telling him no like a toddler, gives me a short laugh back"

I lean my head back against the headrest and exhale. Still holding her I shift her a bit. My head was pounding and I couldn't feel my bloody hands that were getting all over her clothes. (Ikykyk)

"What are we going to do" I lean my head back forward putting my chin on her head." I don't know, why aren't the authorities doing anything." Nick asked shifting in his seat.

"I don't know, they probably are scared or think we're dead. I mean there's not a lot of people here because of the heist or some shit that happened minutes before." I say remembering the small bit of news I did watch with George.

Shit-George... He's out there.

I shit again thinking and then I remember my phone in my back pocket. I take it out and turn it on. There's only one bar of service but I call George.
"What are you doing," Nick asked."calling George he's out there".

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Sorry, the-

I hang up on the dial tone. " shit im going to call the cops."

"They're out there though so why would we need to call them again"

"Nick seriously" I just look at him and shake my head. I dial the number and it rings, then picks up.

"911 what's your emergency" a woman's voice came through very monitored.

"Hi yes, I'm in the car that recently got in That wreck by that mountain. Sorry, I don't know the address. Anyways 3 of us are alive in here and we need help out" I keep my calm best I could. I could feel y/n stirr in my lap. I gave a breath of relief. At least she's not in a coma.

I think

"Yes okay, we are currently trying to fix the problem but the rain is making it difficult to reach the place, our guys that handle disasters like this can't seem to be contacted. Don't worry sir we are getting on it. How about you tell me who's all with you." She says her voice nearly robotic.

"Im with two others. Nick and I aren't from here so I doubt you have our records but y/n l/n is in here" I say and I hear a shocked gasp on the other end. So much for professionalism.

"Sir are you saying you're in the wreck in the mountain with the model y/nl" she sounded more worried.

"Uh-yes" I glance at nick and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, so listen. We are having problems getting to that car because I just got a call about a second avalanche and our responders are having a hard time trying to find a way to get you out without causing more damage. Since you have y/n in there with you, we will try to get you out faster alright" she said and I could hear her keyboard clicking.

My head pounded even more because of how pissed off I was. She didn't give us that type of help when I didn't let her know y/n was famous. That fucking bullshit.

I sigh and my phone hangs up. I look down at it to see the service fully cutout. I hit the back of the driver's headrest out of anger.

"Won't calm down, are we getting out?" Nick said and I nodded because my jaw was locked from how tight I clenched it.

I move my mouth side to side trying to unlock it while looking up at the ceiling. I then feel two colder hands smaller than nick and my rub at my jawline.

"Hey, calm down there, jeez your jaws locked." My voice didn't seem to come out of my throat.
Tears seemed to come out though and I could stop those.
She rubbed at my jaw making it unlock and feel better. She wiped at my tears and kept looking up at me. "Thank God you are okay" I murmured my jaw still hurting from it being locked in anger.

"What's going on I thought I was in the driver's seat" she smiled and then looked at nick. She quickly left my lap to check his wounds. I felt slight jealousy that she left my lap but I knew I was just feeling emotions and shit.

"Hey, are we going to get out of here" she turned to me a hand still on one of nicks bruises.

"Yeah, they heard you were famous and decided to hurry up" I looked at her with disgust on my face. It's not even right how they prioritized that over us possibly dying from oxygen loss.

"I would try to kick the rocks out of the backseat door, but I'm too exhausted and they won't budge" I sighed glancing at the once of an entryway.

"Wait, can't move to the side real quick" she left Nick's face and came back to the back seat. She sat at my side and felt up the seat. "What are you doing?" Nick asked as we both stared at her. "We can get out through the trunk if it's also not blocked,". "When I got in here it wasn't but I don't know if it is now," I say watching her find a tab and pull it. It opened up to the trunk.

"This car didn't originally have this but I had I customized." I Looked at nick and then me and then sighed. "I don't know if you'll fit through" her face deepened with sadness. My face felt hot and my head was pounding. "That's okay you can get help. If they even will help" I mumbled the last part.

I hope

She nodded and gave me a sad face. I'm guessing she heard the last part. She went into the trunk headfirst trying to slip through, but when she got down to her ass she couldn't go any further. "Ha-uh you're going to laugh but, I'm stuck." uh-here we'll pull you back out" I gave a quick glance over to nick.

She grunted and squirmed. "No... I mean I think I should keep going I got this far," her voice echoed. I shook my head in disbelief of this girl. She just woke up not but 5 minutes ago and is now crawling to her back seat.

"Well, uh what do you want us to do," Nick said and I followed with a "yeah". "Ugh your right just pull me out," I could hear her sigh echo.

I grab her lower thigh and right below her knee. Nick does the same but lower because he's not as close to her in the car.

"Okay ready," I ask. "Yes, pull" I started pulling slowly and nick did the same. She quickly popped out of the small opening and sat up.

She had dirt all over her plus the blood from my knuckles. She sat up and leaned her back on my shoulder.

"Geez I'm tired" she yawned. I pulled my arm around her gently so she wouldn't be put on their side. "C'mon Nick come join the cuddles" I joked.

"Dude my ass can't fit in-between these front seats" he laughed. I then felt a gentle tug on my hand that was around y/n.

"What-happened" she swallowed in the middle of her sentence and looked up at me with worry. She then looked back down at my hand.

"I had to dig through to get in here. I can't dig out because they hurt" she wasn't paying much attention as she rubbed the spots that weren't bloody and rubbed up my arm...

I held my breath only a little. I was unsure of the moment.

Nick passed out and I was closing into sleep. We must have been here for over an hour and still no hope that these bitch-ass people will help.

I feel something shit and it's her. she moves away from my hand and across my lap closer to the rocks blocking us in. She sat in my lap running her hand over the rocks. "What are you doing?" I ask and she looks back at me shifting in my lap. "Thinking" she then goes back to the rocks shifting again.

My mind started drifting.

I just-

I snapped out of my thoughts as hear rocks crumbling.

She sits back away from the crumbling rock and onto my lap. I grab her and scoot back to the other side that had rocks I piled up from getting her out.

The rocks crumbled and crunched waking up nick. "What's happening," he said sitting up urgently. "I don't know" I answer. I hold y/n tightly to my chest and she embraces it.
The moments of crumbling and breaking come to an end when. The rocks blocking the door crumble away.

There is a firefighter, a claw, and multiple officers. "Come on we finally got you guys out" the officer reaches for my hand. "Hey get him first I can't get out," I say and he steps aside so I can get out.

I keep y/n close to me and she wraps her legs around my torso and I hold her up as I step out of the car.

(STFU YOU BEAUTIFUL BEING HES GONNA CARRY YOUR ASS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT
OR NOT. AND BEFORE YOU SAY "WELL AUTHOR TART IM TOO BIG" JUST STFU. I LOVE
YOU AND NO MATTER IF YOUR 300,000 POUNDS OR 2 POUNDS you're GETTING CARRIED WITH EASE")

I then Carry her over to George. She hops off me and hugs George. I look at his face to see it stained with tears. I go over and hung them both with y/n in the middle. I the. Feel arms around me. Nick finally got out and was hugging George and me.

We were a giant group before a first responder took nick, y/n, and me to an ambulance. I sat beside y/n and nick. So I was in the middle while a redheaded girl worked on my hands.

I then look over to see y/n take her shirt off for a guy nurse. A ping of jealousy and....protectiveness washes over me.

My eyes drop down her back she has facing him to see a giant gash. I dart my eyes away from too much worry coming over me. I then see where we were trapped.

No wonder it took so long for us to get out. It wasn't a small avalanche giant and I mean giant risks fell. It must have taken them forever to even find us.

"Sir none of you have taken too much damage on a few scratches and such nothing we can't fix right here. Do you still want to go to the hospital" the nurse in front of me asks.

I look at George and his tear-stained face. I look at nick who now does have a bandage his MC character would have. I look at y/n with still no shirt on and a bandage around her. I look down at my busted but clean knuckles.

It wasn't truly my decision but I figured they would say the same.

"Sir. Sir. hello, sir" she waved her hand in front of my face and I blinked back to current thought. "Oh-uh yes I can drive so I think I will just take us over to the hospital. I have another car" I said not thinking details really mattered.

"Oh okay well go ahead and head over but if you have any problems please call us" I nodded and looked over to nick who looked like he was about to pass out. I then look off to y/n who had her shirt on and looked like she wanted an arm to mean on to go to sleep.

I got up and looked at y/n. "Hey, c'mon were going to the hospital but not in the death van" she looks up at me her face bright. "Ups" she made grabby hands like a 3year old and I gave a small chuckle. "Okay c'mon you big baby" I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso. Then her arms around my neck.

I look at nick. " let's go" he gets up lazily and nods, not asking any questions. We walk over to George and I think he gets the memo.

We all walked. Well nick, George, and I walked. Y/n just climbed onto me.

"Here I'll drive, it seems that you have -well a situation", George broke in his first smile in which seemed like hours.

"Yeah, okay" I didn't protest because I could hear faint snoring against my chest.

I slid into the back seat and nick went upfront. I laid down in the back and kept y/n on top of me.

I closed my eyes as faint music played in the car as sleep washed over me.

I fell asleep playing with her hair.

###############
Plot?