8 FUCK IT Right?

**Your Pov**

Two days that's it two days. That's all it took for me to realize I'm a dumbass. It's was two days ago when my alibi started breaking.

~Two days AGO~

I just finished up a gaming sesh when I got another call from dream. I groaned and rolled my gaming chair back grabbing my phone in the process.

"Yes ass wipe" I answer.

"Damn rude" I hear his joking tone.

"Mhm I'm not no bottom bitch" I smirk at my comment looking at my bare legs.

"Sure have you ever tested that theory" I can hear his grin.

"Eh no but I know I'm not a bottom bitch. Anyway, you called" I pull my chair back in.

"Yeah, I wanted to see if you could stream with me kinda like a Minecraft date" nervousness surrounded the phone call. I killed that vibe.

"Yeah uh no" I put the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"What do You mean no" I can hear his frustration.

"Okay let me break it down for you to understand. I, yes me y/n said two letters N and O when you put them together it simply sounds like NO which mean I do not want to go on a Minecraft date with you" I snicker at my response only to hear nothing. Then a breath.

"First dumbass I didn't need a fucking professor's version of no and your names y/n" Oh Shit I messed up. But I gotta do what I do best.

"Yup anyway I do have to go my uh... Grandmas calling buh byee" I hang up without listening to his outro.

~Next day

**Dream Pov**
I was walking in town when I saw mine and Gias billboard. Awesome. I texted George and sapnap picture.

Dream
1 attachment
Look that's me and this one model Gia😀

George
Awesome is this what you were doing when you told us that you were busy!

Dream
Yeah anyway there like everywhere!!😁

Sapnap
Um that models not named Gia🤭😂

George
Really then what's her name?🤔

Dream
No, her name's Gia I worked with her I would know!!😠😤

Sapnap
Um yeah no you got played
Her real names y/n l/n she's really famous🙄🤭

Dream
No that can't be true😑

George
Let's google it🤗

I left my messages and went to Google I then googled y/n l/n and that's when I saw it. Our billboard. Then I saw something else.

Y/AN REAL NAME EXPOSED
POSSIBLY

we have all the evidence saying this is true

Wait that can't be right. I click on the article and realized y/an is y/n. I'm pissed.

**Your POV**

"Nope, now I will only call you Technobabe in real life and in Minecraft life." I laugh at Techno or now Technobabe. When I get a call from dream.