Detention

Y/n's POV
           "Follow me please." Professor Snape explains to me and I hurry and follow after him. "I-okay... Professor.." I mutter nervously. I hated to admit it but when it came to Professor Snape he always made me nervous. He had this aura around him that just made him seem so closed off, so mean... even sad. I know there had to be something going on in his life. He was so closed off from everyone and usually quiet unless he was giving Harry and his friends a hard time or talking to Dumbledore.
          But before I could think of what other reasons or rather things that could be going on in his life, I got interrupted from my thoughts by his voice. "Someone has taken my sum of potions" He claims as he started to climb up the ladder to reach for a certain potion. He then gets up and goes to reach for a potion. "Nor did they bother to clean up after themselves." He then grabs the vile and climbs down the ladder, holding it. "You'll need to clean up." But, before I could finish he speaks again. "I also have one question." He says and turns to face me, staring down at me. "Y-yes.. not a problem sir.." I swallow hard before continuing softly, "what's your q-question?"
Professor Snape smirks slightly as he can tell how nervous I am around him before he continues, holding the vile up to my face. "Do you know who stole out of my vile?" He leaned down slightly close to my face and I could feel my face getting hotter. "N-no sir, I'm sorry.. b-but, if you l-like I'll l-look around and s-see if anyone l-left anything.." He nodded slightly as he leaned down closer to my face, saying in a stern tone. "Don't. Lie.. To Me."
I nodded nervously as he then walked away from me and I started my long work of cleaning up his potions closet. As I was cleaning I started to hum a small tune I got stuck in my head. I organized certain places of things and then looked around even for some evidence of someone being there, but found nothing. I walked out and saw him writing something down. "U-uh.. Professor..?" I mumble nervously to him as I walk slightly closer. He raises his head annoyed as he looks at me. "Yes?" He says in his normal monotone voice. "W-well I finished.. and I-I.. didn't f-find any evidence I-of.. someone b-being there.." He got up and moved his robes slightly, walking closer to me and stopping right in front of me. "Very well." He then walks to his potions closet and looks inside. "You may leave now." He says as he looks back at me.
As I walked out of his classroom, I could feel my face burning with heat before I watched Draco yell at Harry for being in his way. I walked over to them and grabbed Dracos arm. "Malfoy let's go." I say rudely as I walk over to him. "Get off me." Draco yells as he shrugs my arm off him, turning back to Harry. "You'll pay for what you've said Pottah! Just wait until my father hears about this." He says clearly upset and then grabs my arm hard and walks off. "Ow! Draco let go." I whimper because it hurts and he lets go and pins me to the wall when we get to a secluded hall. "You don't mess with my work do you understand me." He says sternly and I roll my eyes. "You're work is bullying Potter??" I say, standing my ground. He lets go of me. "Let's just go.. I'm sorry. But don't expect anything else." He says and my eyes widen, knowing he's hurt.
"I know what's going on.. just tell me. Let's get this over with..." I tell him and he turns to me, seeing no one else in the common room and laying his head in my lap. I run my fingers though his hair, but all I can think about it what went down with Professor Snape. The way he looked at me, the way his voice got deeper when he could tell I was nervous around him. I'm sure he knew of what my feelings had been. As I laced my fingers through my best friends hair, I could feel his body relax and that's when I knew he was asleep. I tried, but.. whenever I closed my eyes... his face wouldn't go away. Professor Snape, what are you doing to my mind?