"Professor.."

As Draco had followed Snape into the hallway, y/n followed close behind to watch what was going down. She watched Snape push Draco hard against a wall. She could tell something was clearly up because she had never seen Snape so forward before. "You took the sum of my potion didn't you?" Snape says, clearly upset, getting closer to Draco. "You can't prove anything!" Draco snapped at him. Y/n didn't know what was going on or even how Snape and thought it was possible that Draco took it. 'What motive does he have for it?' She thought to herself as she watched them both for a while.  "Oh my god.." she mumbled to herself as she realized how he could have thought Draco took it. She turned and closed her eyes, not believing it was true.
          "And what might you be doing sneaking around?" She then opened her eyes to see Snape in front of her and jumped slightly, going to stay something, but he does before she can. "People will think you're... up to something" Y/n nervously giggled slightly. "I-oh.. Professor... you startled me." She says and giggles again nervously. "I-I'm sorry.. I'll get back to c-class.." She then goes to walk away from him quickly but he stops her. "No. Miss y/l/n come with me please." He says and starts to walk off. "Y-yes Professor" Y/n hurries after him quickly, not knowing where he's taking her, but quite curious as to what the Professor wanted with her. 'I wonder if I'm in trouble for overhearing everything that happened. Would I get more detention even? Have to clean up again'
          As they had gotten into a secluded area he got close to her face. "Did you know Mr Malfoy was going to use that potion on you?" He says, genuinely concerned. Y/n was in shock of how concerned he was, never believing the black-haired Professor had actual feelings. "And why would he want to use it on me!" She snapped at him, not really knowing why. Snape stares at her, knowing she was lucky he wasn't going to give her detention for speaking to him that way. "If you haven't noticed, ignorant little girl. Draco seems to fancy you." Snape says and Y/n looks at him, not really processing what he just said. "Oh me? Really now?" Both Snape and Y/n turned their heads quickly to see Draco standing there. Y/n didn't understand what was going on. She was quite confused with all that had happened. 'What the hell? How did he know where we were? How did he find us so quickly? Was he following us this whole time?' She thought to herself. "Professor.." she then heard Draco say as she saw his smirk. 'God, maybe I did choose the wrong boy to be best friends with. I never noticed how arrogant he is...' Y/n thought to herself.
          Snape had backed away from y/n and walked over to Draco. "Have you been following us Mr Malfoy?" Draco scoffed snd rolled his eyes. "And what led you to believe that?" Snape raised his eyebrow. "You heard the whole conversation, obviously." Draco turned his head to y/n who was still standing in shock of what just happened. Not really knowing what to say or even what to do.