Is this Love?

Y/n's POV  
         I woke up that next day in the common room on the couch. I had a blanket over me and I assumed Draco had done it. I was still mad at him for what he did, but I knew I had to get over myself eventually. He was in fact my best friend, he was my really only friend at Hogwarts. I had gotten up and got ready to go to all my classes. It took a little while because I had to comb out my hair. As I was sitting in Herbology, taking notes for the owls coming up, I was called to Dumbledore office.
          I made my long journey over to his office, saying the magic words "sherbet lemon" in order to get into his office. "Y-yes Professor?" I stuttered slightly before seeing Snape come out of the shadows. "Severus here has a few things I would like him to teach you. I feel it would benefit you." I nodded my head slightly and that's when Snape grabbed my arm and pulled me down a spiral of stairs. "Ow.. Professor not to fast... your hurting me" I say, trying to catch up to him quickly.
                                   Snape's POV
          As I had pulled her down there I watched her sit in a single chair near one of the rows of potions. She seemed nervous, I could never tell with her. I knew whenever I looked at her, I got lost in her y/e/c eyes. They were beautiful and her smile, whenever she smiled I always felt hope again, I found happiness. I've been down ever since Lily's death, but y/n brings out something in me I didn't think I had anymore.
          "I want to discuss what Draco said." I ask the girl before me, knowing I needed to get out of my own head. I could see her shift slightly in the chair, her hands gripped the sides as she couldn't sit still. "It's n-not true.." I heard her start, hearing her stuttering. "H-He's lying Professor!" I heard her blurt out. I could tell how nervous she was, did I do it? And I why she's so nervous all the time?
          I then decide to try a different approach. I lean close to her face, a slight smirk on my own. "Oh really? Or are you lying to yourself miss y/n" I tried to use the same tone Draco did when he was doing it, clearly I wasn't very good at it. Although, she seemed to blush, I could tell by how rosey red her cheeks were getting. I could hear her mumble something, before swallowing hard. She stares at me for a while and I kept her gaze, she then spoke. "N-no. I'm not. You're my t-teacher." She says and clearly gets nervous again.
           I could now tell what I was doing was working, whenever I got close to her she would blush and get all red. Whenever I knew what she was thinking she would get all shy. This girl was an open book and I just kept reading.
          I then leaned closer to her face, our lips close to one another as I mumbled. "Are you sure that's all I am?" Before I slowly pressed my lips against hers before she could answer. Her lips were so soft, after a few seconds I could even feel her kissing me back. I was in heaven, I was finally happy again.
                                 Draco's POV
         I was walking around the hallways and found a spiral of stairs, I decided to walk down them, never having been to this part of the castle before. I was looking around, seeing a whole bunch of old painting and even classrooms before I swear I heard Y/n and Snape.
             I creeped into a crevice and then saw them talking. I could see y/n clenching her fingers to the chair like she always does when she's nervous and even Snape having leaned closer to her face. I could feel myself start to jealous at how close they were.
         I was about to leave when I heard his next works "is that all I am?" Before watching him kiss my best friend. What the fuck does he think he's doing. She's his student. He shouldn't be with her. She should be with me! I couldn't help but burst inside with jealously.
          I watched them kiss in shock, before turning away and muttering to myself. "My father will hear about this!" In a loud angry whisper.