Their Help

Y/n's POV
          As I was walking away from everything I could help but think about what Me Malfoy had told me. Why he had told me those things, but before I could think about it deeper, I heard his voice ring in my ears. "Ah, Miss y/l/n. You're quite lucky Severus has taken an interest in you. He's not one to just kiss anyone." He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes at him. "What do you want Mr Malfoy? To kill me? Go ahead and try." I say annoyed and go to walk away but he stops me by walking in front of me this time. "All I'm saying is good luck getting him back anytime soon. If you want what's best for him. What you know is best for you even.. you'd stay away from him." I push past him and then sigh. "You know Mr Malfoy, I'm sure if he wanted me to stay away. He would have told me."
          Just then I heard a door open and turns to see Draco. "Come on Y/n.." he started as he walked over to me, grabbing my wrist. "You don't need to be talking to him any longer." I turn my gaze to Lucius then to Draco and hurry off with Draco, letting him take me.
          As Draco walked away with me he spoke to me softly. "You shouldn't be talking to him. He's a bad man.. you could get hurt Dove" he turns his eyes to me and looks at me concerned. At this point I'm fed up with this. "As much I didn't enjoy speaking to him, he has been rude to me. I was standing up for myself like I should, as for you... why do you care all of sudden huh?" I ask, wanting to know and he scoffs.
          "Now what might you two be doing?" I hear a familiar voice ask and I turn and pull my wrist form Draco, holding it in my hand. "I-oh.. Professor" I say, not looking at him but there was clearly excitement in my tone.
                              Draco's POV
          'There he goes again.' I thought to myself, before hearing the way Y/n said it and scoffing at the clear excitement in her voice. "Nothing." I say to Snape, clearly not wanting to talk to him and wanting alone time with Y/n. "Come on Y/n. Time to go." I say slightly annoyed. Snape shakes his head. "No. Miss y/l/n will be coming with me. We have something to talk about." Y/n walks over to him and follows behind. I then walk to go to walk off. 'What the actual fuck? For someone who's supposed to stay away from her. He's sure staying pretty close to her. I can't get a second alone with her anymore.' I then got a brilliant idea to make her stay by my side, walking to my dorm.
                             Snape's POV
          "Might I ask w-why?" I could hear her ask as we walked to my classroom to be alone. I then sit at my desk, letting her stand in front of me. "We'll Miss y/l/n, you happen to know I'm a death eater now. Do you have any idea how serious this is!" I could see her struggle to find her words before she finally does, "P-Professor I.. I won't tell... y-you know.." she lets her voice trail, but doesn't finish. I can tell she's trying to make it so that we stay together. "It's not about that. It's the fact you know." I started as I watched the girl shift in her seat as she did the night of our kiss. "The students here... there not supposed to know anything." I finish as I push the kiss from my mind and focus at the matter on hand, wishing I could just kiss her.
                                Y/n's POV
        I knew now that I had a chance. I could tell he was thinking about our kiss and I couldn't help but think about it every time I was with him. Whenever I saw his face, it reminded me of that night, I knew I had to find a way to stay by his side. "Let me help." I stated more a statement than a question. I could hear him sigh but before he could speak I spoke up again. "I know I can help you... so just let me." He hesitated, before shaking his head. "Y/n.. no. You can't. Now stop." I shake my head, not giving up. "I know what this means Professor I'm not stupid." I finished and he shook his head. "I never said that. But, we have rules. So, here's what's going to happen..." I could hear hesitation in what he was going to say next and I got scared. "You're going to walk out of here and we won't speak about this. You and I.. we won't be talking. Understand me?" He says, but clearly doesn't want me to agree.
          At this point I couldn't take it anymore, shaking my head and leaning closer to him. "No! No I don't understand! I'm not leaving you.." I say. "Y/-.." he starts, but I cut him off. "No, don't. You obviously need help. I know what he's going to do next. I have it.." I say softly and he stands up, slamming his hands on the table, making me flinch. "Silence!" He yells at me and I step back, but refuse to give up. "I have Tom Riddles Diary!!" I blurt out, knowing that he has to help me if he doesn't want me hurt. He looks at me with anger, hurt and even a little bit of sadness. "You stupid girl!" He yells at me again, but before I could even open my mouth he started to speak. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that book is!! You're gonna get yourself killed!" I had never seen him this upset, or rather protective in general. It surprised me, but I knew how to get him to budge. "Then I guess we have to help each other out now don't we Severus?" I say, smirking at him as I walked closer. He was speechless now as he watched me and that's when I knew, I had won.