Do you Fancy Me?

Y/n's POV
While I couldn't stop thinking about what had just gone down, I could swear I heard them both arguing about something. I had finally snapped out of my daze and figured out words. "Is what he's saying true Draco?" I say and walk slightly closer to him. Both Snape and Draco turn to face me and Draco eyes me up and down as he walks towards me now. "I'm not sure little one..." he says at first, a smirk forming on his lips. "What.." I let my voice trail as I watch him come closer. "But... why would you believe I would want to do something like that to you?" He says in a slight rude tone now. "I'm not sure, there's one thing I know for certain and that's that you took it." Draco scoffed at my words and rolled his eyes. "You're the one who took it, so you tell me Malfoy." I say and walk to stand next to Snape.
          Draco didn't falter his expression, in fact he probably got more confident in knowing he might win this little argument. I couldn't have helped but notice that whenever Draco knew or thought he was going to win something he seemed to get way more confident and even more arrogant sometimes as well. I could see him walk over to me again once I moved. "You think you know everything don't you.." he says and I could tell he was deepening his voice.
          I didn't understand what he was doing at first, then I realized. The look in his eyes, his body language, the voice. Draco was trying to seduce me. I couldn't believe it, my own best friend was trying this. 'Why the hell am I friends with this arrogant playboy' I thought to myself as I finally found my words. "I know enough to know the truth. Now, I suggest you give Snape back his potion." I now walk closer to him, getting up in his face, pulling his tie so their faces are close. "Now." I say sternly as I push him away. Snape walks closer, standing next to me again and he's a bit closer to Draco. "Give it back now and worst you'll get is detention." He then looks at me, before turning his eyes back to Draco.
          This time, Draco changed slightly. He seemed to be more annoyed and upset rather than trying to seduce me, before getting a smug grin on his face. "Well well well..." he started and I couldn't help but think, 'God what is this boy thinking' "I finally get it.." He turns his attention to Snape, who looks at him weirdly. "And what might that be" Snape says in the most emotionless tone I've ever heard. "I see what's going on... you, Miss y/l/n fancy Professor Snape.."
          As I heard the words come out of his mouth I couldn't believe what I was hearing. 'Say something god damnit!' I yelled at myself but I couldn't find my words. "Hmm, silence.." Draco walks around me before pulling my tie close so our faces are close. "Proves everything" he finished and I finally get the will power and push him away. "What a ridiculous statement." I finally get out, scoffing. Draco smirks at me. "Oh really? Ridiculous huh? I can tell when your lying you know.." he says teasingly. "I don't lie, what you said is completely untrue."
          At this point both Snape and Draco were looking at me. I didn't know what to say, what to do even. It was all in my head, but nothing wanted to come out until I heard his voice. "You fancy me Miss y/l/n?" That's when I broke. I didn't know if I wanted to scream or if I wanted to cry, all I knew was that I wanted out of here and quickly.