Please dont make me love you

Snape's POV

         I couldn't help but keep thinking of everything that had went on that night, how scared I saw her. It broke my heart to see her so terrified, then I remembered the mark, the dark mark. Her father had chosen her to be a death eater, but why? Why did he want the poor girl to be in such pain for the rest of her life, I couldn't stop thinking about it, as if I felt her pain.
"I can get any man to do as I please without even trying!" Her words finally hit me. That was why he wanted her to be a death eater. He was using her, her body, her looks. He was using her to seduce guys in order to make sure he got what he wanted. Her own father was selling his daughters body for his own benefits. This enraged me to know the girl I loved was being used for her body.
       I was pulled from my thoughts when there was a knock at my door. I opened it quickly and watched Professor Lupin walk in. "She can't!" I heard him yell and rolled my eyes, closing my door and sitting at my desk. "What are you bickering about." I mutter, annoyed and he turns to me. "She can't be a death eater. She's too young, did you not hear what she had said. She can make any man do whatever she wanted without even trying. She's being used" I heard him say and that was the first smart thing I heard him say all day. "She's being used for her looks, her body.. her fathers using her for his own control.."
         Remus turned to me when I spoke and crossed his arms. "Do you think she knows her father was using her?" That's when I could tell the both of us came to a realization. After that night she left, but as I looked outside I saw her with some guy, was that... her father?
                             Remus' POV
      The more I thought about y/n being a death eater the more upset I got. Someone her age shouldn't have been a death eater. There was no excuse. Her words, they hurt me, hearing the fact she had to prove she was strong by making men do what she wanted. Then both me and Severus came to a realization at the last minute at the fact she was with him. He had her, her father had y/n.
"We have to get her. I know you know where she is, you always have." I tell him and he turns to me, standing, nodding and using his wand to see where she is, his eyes widening at his discovery. "The Malfoy Manor.." he said, I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over, seeing her talking to him. No, he wasn't her father, that didn't make sense. There before her, stood Lucius Malfoy.
I could hear bits and pieces of their conversation, it wasn't good at all. She was clearly trying to seduce him, and yet you could tell she didn't want too. The look on her fathers face was sick, twisted, as though he desired his own daughter. It made me crazy. I turned to Severus who was watching in just as much disgust as I was. "He's not allowed to touch her that way." I heard him say through gritted teeth, clearly angry. "Let's go get her back." I said, which I could tell lit something in him because as soon as I said that we were off.
Y/n's POV
"I know I took too long to get here.. but, you know I could always make it up to you.." I said, clearly trying to seduce my father, but I hated every minute of it. I hated having to do this to get my way. It was the only way with him, with others I could flirt, with him I had to be physical. I tried to push all my thoughts from my brain so I didn't mess myself up, make it seem I wasn't.
"I think we can arrange something.." he said, his hand now forcing itself up my skirt. I whimpered out when I felt his cold hand touch me, I hated it, but I couldn't show it, I had to be strong, stand my ground, this was all for them. To be able to have them, I had to do this.
I slowly moved my hands as I started to unbuckle his belt. Instead of his hand being up my skirt it now laid on my breast, two of his fingers pinching lightly at my nipple, making my body slightly freeze, but I quickly kept going. "Daddy..." I moaned out to make it seem more real, thank god I was good at acting. I could feel him start to get hard as I pulled his pants off. That's when he grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees. "God, be a good girl and suck daddy off.." I heard him say. His words were powerful and mean, stern and seductive. I couldn't do this, not to him, but I pulled myself together as I slowly pulled off his underwear, licking at his tip before slowly taking him into my mouth. He was nothing like Severus, nothing like Draco. I hated it with every ounce of my being and yet I played it off.
"God, faster.." I heard his breathlessly moaning as he forced my head down, making me gag, I sucked and bit down lightly even, trying to make him cum, wanting it to be over, moaning around him. I could tell he was getting closer because of his moaning and the way he was throbbing in my mouth, it was gross. I hated it and I wanted it to end. I wanted to be with who I loved.
"Uhg babygirl..." I heard him moan out loudly as he finished in my mouth, I quickly swallowed, but it wasn't the same. He wasn't good. He wasn't like Severus. He didn't taste like fruit... he didn't taste as good as they did, he was bitter, he tasted like caramel and I hated it. He pulled me back up, staring into my eyes with his piecing blue ones. "Well well, looks like I owe you now don't I.." he says in a deep voice, his hand going back to tease at my breast, I closed my eyes, holding my head back and moaning out softly.
"Father enough. Leave her alone." I heard Draco come out, standing there in sweatpants. My eyes scanned every inch of his body, water from his wet hair dropping down his chest, his hand running smoothly through his wet blonde hair, I was wet just thinking about it. I hated myself for it, this man, this boy, he was my brother, how could I feel this way.
"You'll take care of her then." I heard Lucius say as he walked away and Draco grabbed my arm, pulling me to his room and shutting the door, pinning me to the door. "What were you thinking doing that!" He said in a powerful voice. I could now feel the wetness in my panties as I stared up at him. "I..." he made me weak, no man has ever done this to me, no man except Severus.
His hands were on either side of my head as he looks down at me. "Doing things like that is gonna get you hurt." He then gripped tightly to my neck with one hand and whispered in my ear. "I can't have my little sister get hurt... can I..?" He asked in a dominant tone. No, no this was all wrong, the way he made me feel, the way he made me wet by just whispers or looking at me. It couldn't be.. it shouldn't. It was as though I was falling in love again, but with the wrong man.