Seducing Harry Potter

Y/n's POV

         I finally had found him and pulled his arm. "Potter, we need to talk." I said and he rolled his eyes. "About?" he asked and I sighed, pulling his arm into an empty compartment, closing the sliding door, pushing him to sit down. "What do you need y/l/n." he says slightly annoyed. I could tell he wanted to be with his friends, but this was my only chance to persuade him to the dark side, the dark lord believes I can do this, Severus believes I can bring Harry to our side.

       I slowly sat in his lap, a small smirk on my face. His eyes grew wide, obviously not knowing what I was doing and I loved it. "what are you.." But I never let him finish, I pushed my lips against his, one of my hands in his hair and the other going up his arm. I could felt him push me away from the kiss, but didn't push me from his lap, his hands on my hips. "Why did you kiss me." he demanded and I bit lightly at my lip. "Well, I need you to help me Harry.. I can't do this all by myself and I know you're a great wizard.." I said, not telling him what I needed help with yet. "And what might that be?" He asked and I sighed, running my hand down his arm. "Well, I've recently realized how I want to help, I don't want to be on the bad side anymore." I could see his eyes widen when I said the words, it was working he was believing me. "But in order to be good, I know I'll have to work for both sides. Could you maybe help me with that?" I could hear him hesitate before nodding slightly and that's when I knew, I knew I got him under my spell, I knew now I had him and could finally turn him. "But I need one thing from you.." I asked. "What can I do?" he asked and I lifted his chin, holding it in my fingers. "Join me Mr Potter and I can give you whatever you want, even you're parents back." As soon as I said his parents I knew I had him finally, I knew he would join the dark side. "My parents?" he asked and I nodded, taking my wand out, pulling up his sleeve. "Well well Mr Potter, welcome to the dark side." I say as I pushed my wand into his arm and marked him, he groaned and I smiled as I watched it form on his arm. "The mark of a true Slytherin" I had told him as I then pulled him in and kissed him again, this time he kissed me back, holding onto me and I could tell I had awoken something inside him, that little part of him that was Slytherin was now fully out, I did it. I seduced Harry Potter.

         As the train had come to the stop the two of us separated and got up, walking out hand in hand, I could hear people whisper and look at us and I looked over at Harry who had a smirk across his lips and I could tell, I knew he was happy. The two of us walked into the great hall and he sat with me and Draco at the Slytherin table now instead of Gryffindor. I had gotten him a change of robes and everything, he belonged to us now, me. He was my Slytherin prince.

       As the three of us made our way to the first class of the day, Potions. I sat between Draco and Harry at our usual spot, hoping Severus would be proud of me, little did I know what fate rested within that day.

Harry's POV

I don't know what got into me, she changed me, made me into a Slytherin, branded me, made me join her side. His side, but how? How did I fall for this girls trap, was it her soft touch, her beautiful eyes, soft silky hair, what was it and why was I so crazy for her?

But I couldn't help myself, it felt different, new, people didn't dare disrespect me, Draco didn't disrespect me. I finally felt the taste of what power was and I thirst for it, never in my life did I ever think a girl like her would convince me to join Voldemorts side, but here she is changing everything, and here I am letting her control my life just because I wanted my parents, just because now whenever she looks at me, I can't help but want to understand her, get to her, really understand her motive behind this. I knew I had too, it was my new mission to know her.

Draco's POV

This class had been dragging on for hours, as much as I loved to learn about new spells and potions I was over this. I turned to see Harry and Y/n closer than they should have been and it made me upset, she had all these guys, but she was my little sister and I deserved to have her every once in a while.

Class had finally come to an end and everyone was leaving but Snape didn't let the three of us leave. But why? What did we do that was so wrong, why couldn't that man leave us be? Then it came to me why he wanted us to stay, it was Y/n, it was because of what she did to Harry, although what came out of his mouth is not what any of us three had expected. 

Snape's POV

"You stupid, worthless girl!" I yelled at Y/n. What did she think she was doing? Harry Potter would never be a Slytherin, I thought she was smarter than that to even think for once he would actually join our side. "I-.." I heard her start but she shut her mouth, obviously upset with the words that had come from my mouth. 

That's when I watched the two of them. Harry had pulled up his sleeve to show just how committed he was before pulling Y/n to him and kissing her, it made me furious. He wasn't supposed to be kissing her, I was, I was supposed to be the one touching her. "Enough." I said, trying to keep my emotions in check as I had sighed, walking to my desk. "All of you may go. Y/l/n, Stay for a moment." I say, watching the two boys say their goodbyes as Y/n sat on the table and turned her attention to me. 

"I was doing what you asked you arrogant piece of shit." Her words, voice, this wasn't her, this wasn't the girl I loved, she was blinded by all that had happened, she was being rude because I did and it broke my heart. "Y/n, you know this is a bad idea." I say and she just stands off the table, getting on her knees in front of me. "I'm sure I can change your mind on that one." I hear that voice of the girl I longed for and looked down at her, no, no I couldn't let her do this, she would have complete control over me if I let her. 

I felt her slowly pull at my belt, getting it off, I wanted to stop her but I couldn't, I needed something to bad, something from her, her and only her. I slowly started to feel her finally licking me, I tilted my head back and my fingers laced in her hair. Her tongue licking along me as I moaned out softly before feeling her mouth tighten around me, forcing me to groan. She scraped her teeth along my dick and I pulled her hair, never wanting the feeling to end. Could she really change my mind with such a simple task?

She got faster, sucking me harder as I felt myself go down her throat, she tried to swallow me, her mouth tightening as she licked around me as I was in her mouth, god she felt nice, her mouth was heaven. Every time she nibbled at me I got closer and closer, thrusting involuntarily into her mouth now as I pulled her hair, forcing her to moan as I cummed from the vibrations of her mouth against me. I breathed heavily as I looked down at her, she was still going, she bit down harder as she sucked me more, swallowing me again before slowly pulling off me, putting me away as she licked her lips. 

"Did I change your mind daddy?" I heard her words and I knew, she did, she had. All with just a simple task. Breathing heavily I managed to mutter out, "Yes." before quickly pulling on my clothes before anyone could come in. How did she do that? How did she simpley get me to follow her orders just by that? Maybe it was because she was her. She was the one who always brought me back to my happy place, she was the girl to start it all, the girl who made me get over Lily. How? How did she do it? Y/n L/n, how do you make me feel so good?