Oh no..

Draco's POV
          I had to walk to class by myself today because I knew how mad Y/n was with me. I knew eventually she would forgive me because who wouldn't. I then had gotten to my class and sat down, Potions with Professor Snape. I still will never understand how potions work.
          I then see y/n sitting with another Slytherin instead of sitting next to me like usual. I start to feel the jealousy come again as I see Pansy next to me. "Hey Draco.." she says in a soft tone and I give her a half smile, really wishing she was Y/n at this point. I hate the way this effects me, I've never been jealous. I've never had to fight for something. I've always gotten what I had wanted when I wanted it. This, well... this is just part of the challenge.
                              Snape's POV
            As I was teaching I could see Y/n sitting with a new boy and all I could think about was how she had kissed Draco. I then glanced to Draco and I could tell he was upset at the fact he wasn't sitting next to her. I smiled to myself slightly as I realized she was mad at him for the time being. I had a feeling she would get over it quickly though. I sighed to myself as I finished the lesson, looking to Draco. "Malfoy. Can I see you for a minute?" Draco nods. "Yes Professor" he says then stays in the classroom, while everyone else goes to the Great Hall for lunch. "I saw you two the other day." I state, clearly upset, but not showing it.
                                 Draco's POV
           I smirk at his remark, knowing how to make him upset, wanting him to know just how close him and Y/n are. "Hm?" I ask to sound confused and as if I haven't a clue what he's talking about. "You and Miss y/l/n in the hallway" I hear him say as he crosses his arms, looking down at me. "Oh.. so then you know we're together?" I say, smirking at him. He raises his eyebrows. "Funny... she wasn't sitting next to you today in class? Doesn't seem as though you're together?" I sneer at his works. "And that matters why?" I walk to the door and open it, looking at him. "She's all mine, good luck getting her back." I state and close the door.
             At lunch, I sit next to Y/n, hoping she's not mad at me anymore. She turns her head towards me. "What was that all about?" She then licks some frosting off her fingers from a cupcake she was eating. "Nothing. Class stuff." I say as I grab a green apple and take a bite. "Although.. maybe it's about what happened." I turn to look at her again. She snaps her head back to me and gives me a questioning look. "I'm talking about our kiss Dove.." I say, wondering what her reaction will be to the nickname. I watch her smile, which shocks me because I thought she would be upset again. "Mm.. I see. Well, don't try it again. Understand Malfoy?" She says and I just roll my eyes playfully, seeing some people leave. "We should get going." I mutter and she nods, getting her things and going to leave with me."Oh! I forgot, I have something to do. I'll meet you in class Bunny!" I hear her say as she runs off. 'Bunny?' I question myself, but smile, realizing that if she gave it to me, I'll happily accept it as I walk off to class.
                              Y/n's POV
         I make my way to Snape's classroom quickly and watching him open the door to me before I can knock. "Yes, Miss y/l/n?" He says to me with a cold expression and I can see the hurt in his eyes and I feel super bad. I swallow and mutter up the courage to actually talk to him. "Severus... we need to talk about what happened." I say as I walk closer to him. "That's Professor Snape to you!" He yells at me and I flinch as he backs away from me. I finally give up, being hurt. "Your just gonna pretend our kiss didn't happen?" I asked him. "Do you regret what we did?" I continued and I could hear him mumble a "no... never" before I continued. "You know what, fine. Forget it." I then walk out of the classroom, hurt, going to meet Draco in class now.
                             Snape's POV
          I can't believe I just let her leave like that. I didn't even stop her and I yelled at her. She was hurt because of what happened, she was confused because she didn't know if it was real. She's just a little girl, she's probably wondering if this is even going to go anywhere. But before I could think of anything else I was interrupted by a voice. "Ah Severus, Draco has told me all about your little problem." I rolled my eyes and turned around. "What do you want Lucius?" I asked annoyed and he smiled slightly. "I was informed the dark lord has new orders for you." I leaned against the wall behind me. "Very well, what does he need?" I asked as I looked at Lucius who cleared his throat before starting to speak. "He needs you to get close to Potters sister. Have her trust you and she'll lead you right to him." I couldn't believe it, how did I not know Y/n was Harry's sister. She may have a different name but, that would make sense why she talks to him... why she's always pulling Draco from him and trying to get him to stop fighting Harry.
                                Y/n's POV
          I couldn't help myself and I had hid and gone back after Lucius had closed the door and gone inside. I listen to what they had said, finally hearing Lucius words about the "dark lord" and remembering a little journal she has. "The Dark lord?... WAIT that means... SNAPES A DEATH EATER.." I blurted out, but maybe a little too loud as I watched the door swing open and reveal both Severus and Lucius. "Ah Miss y/l/n ease dropping are we?" He says and looks me up and down. I swallow and get flustered. "M-mr Malfoy... Professor.. I.. I'm sorry.. I.. I knew something was going on.." I say softly.
                                Lucius' POV
          What a stupid little girl. She may be a Slytherin but I haven't the slightest clue why Draco likes her so. She's nosey, loud, and she's annoying. I heard her stutter and turned to Severus to see what he has to say about the situation, but he stays quiet so I speak up. "Well, I suggest you leave before something bad happens to you. Sound good Miss y/l/n" I say with a sarcastic smile and I watch her look down, clearly hurt before I hear Severus speak up against me. "Don't talk to her that way Lucius." I hear him say and I snicker. "Oh look, you've got yourself a protected little girl." I say to her and she just mumbled something before speaking up. "I-I.. should g-go.." She says stuttering but also quickly, backing away. "Good choice Miss y/l/n" I say with a smirk.
          As she leaves the classroom, I turn to Severus and he looks upset. "Oh.. I see. You really do like her don't you Severus?" He scoffs. "This is about the dark lord, not some silly girl! Now you can leave. Now!" He yells. I chuckle lightly as I walk to the door, opening it and then turning. "I'd be careful if I were you.. wouldn't want anything bad happening to that little witch of yours now would we?" I say.
                               Snape's POV
          As I watched him leave I couldn't help but get angry at the way he was talking about her as if she was an object. His words stung me as well. What was he going to do to her? What could he do? What would benefit him from hurting her? If anything, he should be careful. He doesn't know what I'm capable of.