chapter 7

Thursday, March 16 7:43 pm

A - *gets a call* mande?...Ok...estamos en el Parke...por que?...ok mama...tengo Una pregunta pero espero asta que llegamos a la casa...bye.*hangs up*

Y - your mom?

A - yeah she wants us to go home bc she has to leave for something *shrugs shoulders*

Y - have you asked her if I can stay yet?

A - no but I will when we get home.

You guys get henry and take him home. You are worried about staying at Alex's house but gala loves me so we should be fine..I hope. 5 minutes later You guys arrive at the house and you take henry inside. You walk in Behind alex.

A - MAMA WE ARE HERE!

G - *walks down the stairs* oh y/n? I thought you dropped her off alex.

A - that's what I need to talk to you about.

G - ok? What is it?

A - y/n left her house because her mom was hurting her mama and I didn't want her staying there and we also didnt want cps to get involved so I told her maybe she can stay with us. So here I am asking if she could please stay with us.

G - *looks at y/n*

Y - I dont have t-

A - yes she does please mama I'm begging you.

G - *walks over to you and hugs you* of course she can she's like the daughter I've always wanted.

Y - thank you so much. I really appreciate it *hugs gala tighter*

G - *let's go of hug* whats your guys plan she cant be gone for so long.

A - she is going on tour with me but we are gonna say tour starts tomorrow.

G - ok, well I was gonna tell Alex but I guess both of y'all can. Umm how about you sit down.

Y - *sits on couch and puts henry on lap*

A - *sits next to you*

G - henry can go to his room if you want.

Y - its ok.

G - ok well...I met someone and I wanted to go meet him this weekend.

A - like a dude?

G - well yes.

A - how long are you gonna be gone?

G - I'm leaving Friday morning and coming back Monday night.

A - wow that's a long time.

G - but its perfect now because y/n can keep you company.

A - yeah I dont mind *puts arm around y/n* we will be fine.

G - *smiles* perfect.

A - what about henry?

G - he's staying her too. Tomorrow I will drop him off at daycare and you have to pick him up. Then Monday you need to drop him off and ill pick him up since I know you have that tour.