chapter 30

Saturday, April 2 9:23am

I woke up the next morning and it was kinda dark in the room so I couldn't see but I knew it wasn't my room. I sat up and my head started pounding and my legs hurt. I then finally realized that I was naked! I heard a grunting noise next to me so I jumped causing me to fall off of the bed. Oh no oh no oh no what did I do?

A - *sits up* are you ok?

Y - oh fuck

A - what? *gets out of bed and starts walking towards you*

Y - *crawls back* NO! stay over there

A - let me help you

Y - I'm fine *grabs clothes and tries to get up but falls back down* *sighs* I need help

A - *smirks* say please

Y - what? No...help me

A - say it

Y - I dont take orders from people especially not you

A - fine then I dont take orders from people either *puts clothes on and starts to walk out*

Y - NO! please Alex help me

A - thought you'd never ask

Alex came and picked me up like nothing and sat me on the bed he got on his knees and started to put my panties on. He then helped me put my bra on and my dress. He then just sat in between my legs and looked up at me.

A - I missed you

Y - I missed you to Alex but this was a mistake, all of this. I knew we shouldn't have ever got together because things happen and we just ended the best friendship ever *tears up*

A - *wipes tears* why can't we still be friends?

Y - why? WHY? YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? *gets up* BECAUSE YOU FUCKING CHEATED

A - *gets up* I'm sorry

Y - SORRY ISNT GONNA FIX SHIT ALEX

A - *tears up* we promised not to break each others heart

Y - *cries* YEAH WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU MADE A PROMISE THAT YOU COULDNT KEEP *pushes Alex back* I'm leaving *walks out*

I started to walk out and Lauren was sitting on the couch with Diego and Carlos.