chapter 22

Monday, March 20 7:04pm

Alex woke me up because we had stopped at a gas station. We got off the bus and he gave me a piggy back ride all the way to bathroom because I was still tired. I went in with Lauren while alex went and bought snacks. Me and Lauren were fixing our self's up in the mirror until Hailey and malu come in.

H - oh look its the hoe, where's your man to stand up for you now?

Y - I dont need a man to stick up for me he just did it because he knew I didn't feel like dealing with your bullshit.

H - *rolls eyes* he can't even stand up for you anyway

Y - then what was that in the bus? You stopped talking for the rest of the road

H - that's because I was embarrassed for Alex he's a pathetic kid who clearly wasn't raised Right

Y - *pushes Hailey against wall* dont you dare talk about Alex like that

H - get your hands off me bitch *pushes you against sink*

L - oh shit

You go to Hailey and punch her which makes her stumble but she gets back up and punches your boob.

Y - what the fuck?

You punch her in the stomach and she falls to the ground so she kicks your leg.

Alex POV
I was paying for the snacks until Diego ran up to me

Di - BRO Y/N GOT IN A FIGHT WITH HAILEY IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM

I ran and when I say I ran I mean I turned into a track star. We got to the girls bathroom and I pushed the door opened and there I saw it y/n was on top of Hailey while Lauren, malu, vereena, carlos, and some other girls where circling them. My first thought was get y/n off before she messes Hailey up but I was to late for that Hailey's nose was bleeding.
End of POV