chapter 26

Thursday, March 23 10:02pm

I decided I was gonna let Alex tell me, if he even does. He came back and gave me a drink.

Y - *drinks* thanks *smiles* I'm gonna go with lauren

A - why? *drinks*

Because your cheating.

Y - what if the boys left her

A - umm I think she's fine *points to Lauren*

I turned and looked at her and she was all up on Diego. Dammit Lauren.

Y - well I'm gonna go get some air I guess.

A - wait let me come with you

Y - its fine

A - no baby let me go *drinks the rest and then puts it down*

Y - no Alex I can go by myself *starts to walk away.

A - *grabs your wrist and pulls you back* bab-

Y - ALEX STOP

A - baby what's wrong?

Y - CHECK YOUR TEXT MESSAGES

Fuck I said I wasn't gonna. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

A - what?

Y - nothing *walks away*

I walked outside and everyone was looking at me. I walked to the beach.

Alex POV
What the fuck. I walk outside and check my text messages like she said and that's when i saw it, fucking Hailey. Fuck she probably thinks I'm cheating on her. But I'm not and I need to tell her but I dont know where she is. Oh my god the tracker. I quickly pulled out the phone tracker app and started following it, and it said she was all the way at the beach, damn already. I started running.
End of POV

I was walking along the beach just looking at the water because I didn't know what else to do. My feet got tired so I sat down and started thinking about everything me and Alex having sex on the beach, us kissing, him hugging me, us laughing, everything just went through my head and that's when it happened I started crying. I was in my thoughts until I heard a voice a soft, deep voice. I looked up and saw a guy with curly hair and braces standing in front if me.