chapter 46

wendsday january 14 1:17am

I got out of the shower and changed into this⬇⬇⬇

(not the shoes) and then I went to alexs room but he wasn't there so I figured he was in his office

(not the shoes) and then I went to alexs room but he wasn't there so I figured he was in his office. I went downstairs to his office and he was on the phone without a shirt so I'm guessing he took a shower to.

A - yeah...that's fine*mouths* what?

Y - *mouths* nothing.

A - no he is not in it anymore...ok

I decided to mess with Alex so I went up to him and sat on his lap facing away from him he just sat back and continued talking on the phone.

A - no because she got jumped in...no but next weekend...where did y'all see him?

I started to move around on Alex and then began to grind on him. I looked back and he still wasn't paying attention. I then turned around and sat on his lap, he just looked at me and continued talking. He started rubbing my thigh but he still wasn't paying attention. I started to kiss his neck quietly and then made hickies he just put his head back and stayed on the phone. I then started going down to his chest and then to his abs and then to his pants. I got on my knees and went in between his legs while looking up at him he looked down at me and bit his lip. I then went back up to him and kissed him on the lips.