chapter 20

Sunday, march 19 10:22pm

The detective asked us a bunch of questions like if we knew the guy or how long did we know about it. We finally finished and he said we can go home so we went and got henry, he was playing with the cops and ottie was just laying there. You got ottie and Alex got henry and y'all went to the car.

Y - Alex

A - what? *looks at you*

Y - can we not go home

A - baby he's gone

Y - I know but I just dont feel safe

A - ok we can go to a hotel but I need to get clothes from the house. I'll get down you can stay in the truck

Y - *nods*

Alex drives to the house and he gets down to grab clothes. After 5 minutes he comes back with a bag full of clothes. He then drives y'all to the hotel. You get to your room and put ottie down and lay henry on the outside of the bed because he was asleep.

A - *lays in bed and sighs* finally I can lay down

Y - *takes off flannel and shoes* did you bring me any shorts or sweatpants?

A - check in the bag

You didn't find any.

Y - *takes of pants* oh well

A - what are you doing? *puts hands behind head*

Y - I'm getting comfortable *gets in bed* did you really expect me to sleep in those jeans?

A - well no *wraps arms around waist and puts head on your chest*

Y - exactly *kisses head* *plays with hair*

Alex passed out real quick so you fell asleep to. The next morning you woke up and Alex was still sleeping but henry was playing on alex's phone.