chapter 28

Friday, March 24 10:24pm

We've been here for at least 2 hours listening to the plans. So far we set up a court date next month to decide what are the charges but for now he is in the washoe county jail (its the jail in reno). They spoke with him and they said he wanted something to do with Alex's dad which I was confused because Alex's dad is gone.

De - well I guess if you guys dont have anymore questions you can go.

G - ok thank you

We left and went back to the house (Alex drove and you were sitting in the front with him) gala and mike got down but me and Alex stayed in.

Y - Alex

A - what?

Y - why would he want something to do with your dad?

A - I don't know, I don't even know my dad or where he's at.

Y - have you tried getting in contact with him?

A - no why would I he's a dead beat father that left me.

Y - *sighs* what do we do now?

A - what do you mean *looks at you*

Y - I dont feel safe just walking around here this guy is probably smart what if he has someone outside working for him.

A - baby I think were fine and plus *grabs your hand* I'll be here with you at all times *kisses*

Y - *pulls back* fine

A - do you want to go inside?

Y - yeah let's go

Me and Alex walked inside and went to his room and watched Jane the virgin (a really good show you should 100% watch it). We laid there cuddling until Alex's mom called us to go eat, I didn't feel like it tho.

A - come on baby let's go *pauses show*

Y - I'm not that hungry

A - did you eat something?