chapter 151

So um basically I'm just gonna skip to when he's 4, y/n is 25, and alex is 26 so this is 3 years later

Tuesday January 21 10:02am

It is now 3 years later and let me just catch you up. Bentley is now 4 and let me tell you that kid is a trouble maker especially now that he can talk perfectly fine. Alex has changed a lot and he is just way more affectionate and caring now that Bentley is here. I guess you could say I changed now that I'm back in the gang but I don't leave as much because of Bentley and I definitely did not grow up mentally which having a kid made me realize that. Bentley goes around Alex's gang a lot and they love him because he talks back a lot but he knows not to do it to alex. He is very sweet and caring but he can also be really mean especially when I'm choosing outfits. He knows how to take jokes and he doesn't cry like a brat when he doesn't get his ways. Finally leilani had a baby that is now 3 and her name is lindsy, she was pregnant when I was still pregnant but she didn't know. Right now we are playing in the cars while Alex is having a meeting here at the house in his meeting room and we weren't allowed in because alex said we are to childish.