Chapter 12

Blister and Bumblebee were looking for a cave to enter into in the rain forest kingdom... Peril and Sunny were beginning to become impatient.

" Look, maybe there isn't a mysterious hole to the Sand Kingdom. " Peril said.

" Well... I would like to see the sand kingdom... I just wish we could see it sooner. "

Bumblebee grabbed both of their snouts, not thinking of Peril's snout.

" SHUT IT!!! I hate working with you, but you can fit in small places, and you can burn things... We need to... mmm... we need to...ugh.. "

Bumblebee's talon was now almost ablaze, seeming redder than any flame. She let go quickly and reached into her pack.

" How did you not burst into flames? " Peril asked.

" I have been immune to flame scales since I have worked with them for so long "

They finally found the Sand wing portal and made their way to the sand kingdom.

" Do the rain wings know of the tunnel? " Sunny said

" not until Glory discovers it. " Bumblebee answered.

" So why are we here? " Peril asked

" To fix the timeline, " Blister said.

They went to Thorn's area. They placed Sunny as bait.

" Um... Thorn? I... um... I'm your daughter. "

" My daughter was missing for years... how can you be her? "

" When I was found, my guardians said they found me alone in the sand... do you really not care for me? "

" It is you... my Beetle. "

Thorn ran up to Sunny to get a closer look at her, which was a grave mistake. As soon as Thorn was close enough, she was stabbed through the chest by Blister. Sunny was absolutely upset.

" My Beetle... I'm sorry... "

" HOW COULD YOU!?!? " Sunny roared.

" She was meant to be on the throne, bumblebee told me that. "

Sunny looked at Bumblebee. Bumblebee seemed quite sorry for Sunny.

" Sunny... "

" You don't have the right to be sorry... You could have prevented this. I thought I could trust you. "

" I don't know how you could from the start. "

" You are unbearable. "

Sunny left and flew away from the group. Peril looked at both of them.

" You're worse than Scarlet. "

Peril went to follow Sunny, while Blister and Bumblebee began to speak.

" Do you have the flame scale? "

" Yes, I do... " Bumblebee said while pulling out a vial with a few scales in it.

" I remember the story's Sundew used to tell me when I was young. "

" Great... we can do it the same way. "

" I don't think we should. This is the first time, in a long time that I felt for a drag0net... "

" Then let's keep it that way... we need to burn this place down. "

Bumblebee opened the vial and was hesitating.

" What are you doing? DROP IT!!! "

Bumblebee threw the scales at Blister, and it burned up her face as she roared. Then she threw a few more around Blister, creating a wall of fire. Bumblebee flew herself into the sky, towards Sunny and Peril... Suddenly, she saw Fracture run straight into her, digging her claws into Bumblebee's wings. They both crashed into the sand.