Chapter 21

Meanwhile, back at the Ice wing palace, everyone was trying to figure out what to do next. Bumblebee is looking through the History book, and notices nothing is changing. Sunny is sitting on the throne Blaze was on. "Do you think I could be the sandwing queen? " Sunny asked.

" Maybe... but it doesn't seem likely." Starflight said.

"I think likely is out of the question now... all possible queens were killed, and now we failed the prophecy" Kestrel said.

Bumblebee knew they had to know the truth... so she opened he mouth. Rubyrose and Seahorse also told them at the same time

" The prophecy is fake." The Light travelers said all at once.

They were confused... but unlike last time, they couldn't believe this, Sunny was even less convinced, and she was actually ready to strike the Light travelers.

"Who says so?" Glory questioned

"Us from the future!" Seahorse said

"Morroseer told you during the destruction of the Night wing kingdom... most of you know where that is... and that's where we're going... I will go find the Eye of Onyx. " Bumblebee said

" I'm coming with you." Sunny said, now straightened back up.

" I don't believe I have a choice then... Come along, Sunny." Bumblebee said

So they split once more. Some to rescue the night wings, while the others went for the Eye of Onyx. They made it to the Night kingdom pretty quickly, but someone was waiting for them. They were immediately brought down by a few dragonets. They were met with Morroseer and Webs.

"Webs, you fool... he's using you." Kestrel said to Webs.

" I can't keep running... I have to end this... I'm sorry, Kestrel."

"You have always been a coward... AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE!!! " Kestrel said, while everyone was escorted into the night kingdom.