Chapter 2

The four teleported into the arena with all of them in the same position. Bumblebee pulled out the stick and looked somewhat afraid. They looked around and knew exactly where they were.

"We're in Scarlet's arena," Bumblebee said, worrisome. Everything was silent.

"Well.... why did we stop?" The booming voice was not expected from the four, they looked up to see Scarlet with a very vicious smile. " They're just a few more fighters... I mean after all.... they wouldn't be here without a fight."

The four looked around at each other, then looked up at Glory opening her mouth. Slowly approaching her, was the Deca-brid.

"GLORY, WAIT!!" Snowflake screamed. Glory turned to the Deca-brid instead and fired. It hit its wing, which sent both Glory and the Deca-brid into the arena. Glory's venom healed almost immediately.

" I am Fracture, the most powerful dragon on this plane of existence. I realized you were all wondering this.... and Clay... Stop panicking, it's not worth the effort. Don't bother blocking your messages, I can break through quite easily... Scarlet... Your impressed."

"Why wouldn't I be? This is the champion that I need... GUARDS!!! CAPTURE FRACTURE!!!!"

About a dozen guards went up to Fracture and were all brutally killed. One's head was ripped out of its body(Spine intact), the other was split in half. About 5 of them were burnt to a crisp. Two were stabbed by her poisonous barb. the last two dropped their weapon and almost got away, but Fracture was able to catch up to them and crush their skulls in her hands. She landed with a thud, right next to Glory.

Scarlet roared. "CAN ANYTHING GO RIGHT FOR ME TODAY?!?! FINE, I'LL CHAIN YOU MYSELF"

"Your majesty, I wouldn't do that...."

"Oh yeah, why not?"

"You see... I can change the outcome of the war.... as I know how it ends." While they were speaking about plans, Glory tried to squirm from Fracture's grasp.

"So you want me in your... new team?" Scarlet called to Fracture.

"Yes, Indeed... Hold that thought" Glory opened her mouth, but Fracture picked up Glory and pulled her Poisonous fangs right out of her skull. Everyone went up to Glory. Bumblebee pulled a pair of tweezers, some teeth, and a jaw opener out of her bag.

" Hold still... " Bumblebee said to Glory. Bumblebee opened Glory's mouth and stuffed the jaw opener into her mouth.

"This is going to hurt"

"URT ORD EN IT ARDEE ISCHT"

"Perhaps." Bumblebee cuts out the fragments left inside Glory's teeth, then cut out what was left of the two teeth. Bumblebee then placed in plastic versions of her regular teeth. Bumblebee took out the jaw opener, and Glory snapped shut.

"How wonderful... to think you didn't care." Fracture said to Bumblebee.

" It's my job to help people... As much as I hate Dragonets, I must help them no matter what. "

"How sweet... Now If you excuse me, It''s time to follow with my plan" Fracture then grabbed Clay and Snowflake. Fracture flew into the air, with Scarlet and Burn following her.

The crowd began to murmur. "What was that?" "Did they just kidnap a Dragonet" "What are they going to do?" Bumblebee looked around and noticed that now, she must lead.

"SILENT!!!" Bumblebee roared "We will go after Clay and save him and the Nightwing, but we must go rescue another Dragonet." Everyone looked confused.

"Who?" Peril said.

"Sunny, you brainless slugs."