Chapter 9(With Brainstorm again)

Brainstorm flies toward the Rainforest, then speaks in a different aquatic language, as every time he blinks, the scales recover themselves. Every decabrid seems to split in different directions.

Only a few people will know my plan if they look... Let's hope no one looks... At the army of strange-looking dragons blinking on and off. He sighs. Only time will tell.

Brainstorm landed in the rainforest in front of a large statue of Glory that seemed to reach into the sky, Glory herself was surrounded by two Night wings by her side, she had a crown, that was now completely covered in vines and sloths. Glory had her mouth open, her fangs aiming at the sky. It seemed as if she would strike at any moment if the statue came to life. Underneath was a pathway that leads to a marble throne, where Kinkajou was sitting.

"Welcome! Um... do I know you? "

"Brainstorm... at your service your majesty. You may not recognize me because of my make up."

"Oh yeah... I remember you now! You're that crazy doctor with all those experiments with hybrids and stuff... First, it was the foam, then the---"

" KINKAJOU... I mean Queen Kinkajou... Someone is in danger. "

"How serious is it? Who is it? Is it me? Am I in danger? GUARDS---"

"NO... No, you're not in danger... it's Berry. "

"You mean... Darkstalker," Kinkajou said, whispering.

"Yes... "

"Well let's hope not, otherwise they'll have to deal with me first. "

Suddenly a dark dragonet stepped over to Kinkajou.

"What's going on. Are you ranting again, Kinkajou? "

"Um... no, Berry. Go back to your Princely business. "

"Another made-up word. "

Then he looked at Brainstorm

" You... I don't think we've met. "

"Berry... Darkstalker in child form. " Brainstorm called to Berry

"Ugh... it's one of you guys again... Look, even if I was Darkstalker, Which I'm not, I wouldn't harm anyone. "

"You just need to see for yourself "

Brainstorm pulled out a berry from the ground and said something under his breath and handed it to Berry. Berry looked at him strangely, then ate the berry.

"See nothing -"

Then in an instant, Darkstalker regrew and smashed the statue above them to pieces.

"Wow... that took long enough... "

Then he looked at Kinkajou, hiding behind the throne.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here? It's been so long, rainwing.... and what a simple crown. "

The crown was made with leaves, and covered in pink and red flowers, matching Kinkajous fearful appearance. Darkstalker took the crown, and with a puff of flame, it was reduced to ash.

" Now... to deal with the TRAITOR!!! I've been waiting an eternity for this. "

Darkstalker picked up Kinkajou, who looked no larger than a small scavenger compared to Darkstalker. Kinkajou opened her mouth and fired at Darkstalker, which seemed to do nothing but singe a couple of scales. He just shook it off and laughed.

"WOW... You're pathetic... You know, I thought I could like you... "

Darkstalker began to crush Kinkajou, mostly just her wings were crushed. Suddenly an old dragon appeared from the bushes.

"WAIT!!! I'm the one you want... I made the berry spell. " Turtle said.

"TURTLE.... my old frenemy... How have you been doing?"

"Enough with your sweet talk... You don't need to hurt Kinkajou."

"Oh don't tell me you still... ugh... Infatuate her. "

"No... my love for her is gone... "

"Do you even know what that word means? "

"I do... " Said Kinkajou. " it fits our style of relationship... "

" Kinkajou... Nobody asked you. " Darkstalker replied. " You know what, Turtle... I have an idea. Since you were both involved in my capture, you both will receive the same punishment... I mean after all... it's only fair. "

Turtle tried to run but failed as his weak legs gave way. Darkstalker now had his captors in his hands. He crushes both of them in his talons, breaking their wings, then flew straight up and threw them both back to the ground. Their bones snapped and cracked between every branch. They landed right on top of each other. Then... they remained motionless. Darkstalker landed right in front of the two bodies, then using what was left of the vines that were on Glory's crown and strung both of them to a nearby tree. He then uprooted the tree than through it, and blasted it with fire. It looked as if it would never fall.

"I'm back." Darkstalker said with a grin. " and I couldn't have thanked you enough... um... "

" Please... call me Brainstorm. "

" did the Nightwing run out of good names? Whatever happened to names like... Smartmouth? "

" That was taken by an old Nightwing who was my mentor. "

" Ok... wow... um, the first order of business... make the old names usable again. Although Brainstorm fits you... What are you going to do now? "

" Release my Deca-brids to the world "

" Deca... Brids? Hybrids 10 times over? How has no one thought of that! No one would argue who is the best tribe ever again! You are truly a Guinness. " Darkstalker says while shaking his hand.

" You know what? I'll let you do as you wish, as long as it doesn't interfere with my plans. Agreed? "

" Agreed under one condition... never mention me... ever. "