Chapter 24

The heroes sit in separate cells... unable to escape. Seahorse ran back and forth, Kestral kept staring at the guards, and the dragonets looked defeated. Rubyrose grew a flower... she was asking for a vine, but that was a failure.

" It useless... this plant won't cooperate. " Rubyrose said.

"Then make it... " Kestral groaned.

"I've already tried that...It doesn't like to be ordered." Rubyrose responded.

Suddenly they heard the sound of something heavy, and large scraping against the walls.

" Let me in" Said Fracture.

Kestral could see Fracture at the entrance with the Eye of Onyx.

" So... you finally did it... you stole the kingdome of sand. " Kestral added.

The dragonets perked up to see her. Most of them steamed... Starflight felt he knew what happened, and turned opposite of Fracture.

" Where's Sunny, you monster?" Clay asked.

Bumblebee stepped forward, and told them what happened... The dragonets dropped their wings.

" Fracture did nothing... Sunny was just un-worthy"

" Easy for you to say, backstabber... You killed the future queen" Peril said, attached to the wall.

Then Snowflake stepped in front. Everyone felt relieved, except for Kestral.

" What are you doing standing in front of those TRAITORS!!! " Kestral roared.

" we're here to set things right... after all, we aren't the only people who were affected by the change of times. "

Suddenly, Webs, The replacements, Mangrove, and a few others helped get these heroes out of their cells. Then the walls began to shake.

" It's ready to erupt... we have to escape. " Lilly/ Snowflake said.

" Mangrove, Replacements... We have to get the Nightwings out of here... Everyone else... We take the secret route " Fracture/ Smartmouth ordered.

They scattered again, but Seahorse was willing to help Smartmouth.

" Let me help... My speed could be an advantage for you."

Fracture looked down at Seahorse, then patted her on the shoulder.

" Alright... Let's get to it." Smartmouth said.

They got the Nightwings out, and the eruption was getting worse. The rescuers were stuck somewhere near the far end of the volcano, where a couple of young dragons were hiding from their teachers. Although the so called "Teachers" Were on the opposite side of the volcano. Magma burst through the walls, and they had to run quick. Fracture extended her wings to look like Seahorse's, she made her tail more flat and streamlined, then she grabbed onto the young dragons while Seahorse grabbed Mangrove and Fatespeaker. The rest clung onto Smartmouth's back. They flew off, and towards the opening of the volcano. They landed near the Rainwing Village, where everyone was waiting.

"Now what?" Peril questioned.

" Now we fix things. This world will still exist, which is why we choose to save you all... But we need to fix out time. " Lilly said. Lilly handed Smartmouth the time bracelet, and asked her one question.

" Where do we fix everything? " Lilly asked

Smartmouth put on the bracelet and everyone, from the future, held onto Fracture, and dissipated.

" So... What do we do? " Clay asked.