Chapter 4

They found Sunny caged up in the same place. "GUYS, YOU MADE IT... Who are they?" Sunny says, pointing to bumblebee, Seahorse, and Rubyrose. "They came from the sky. They know us... sort of" Tsunami says. Peril burns the lock, and they start to begin to leave... Suddenly, Peril swings her head down. "Everyone, wait" Peril said.

"What is it this time?" Bumblebee asked

"Well... It's Clay... I never told him how I really felt about him."

"I know you... desire him... and I am sure we will rescue him. No matter what it takes, we will save him. "

"You are absolutely strange... You never told us why we needed Sunny..."

"We need the five together... otherwise Burn would never know of Sunny's true nature. Sunny, you are a hybrid and are the offspring of Queen Thorn. There, your queen has been chosen for you."

Sunny stops in front of Bumblebee.

"Is it true? Am I really a princess?"

"In a way, yes... Now come on, we need to get Kestrel before she starves to death."

They make it to Kestrel cage where Kestrel is saved... unlike before she barely says anything. She then talked to Bumblebee.

"I assume Clay was beaten in the arena"

"Well, no... Actually he was kidnapped"

"Well, I don't want to be a part of this... Clay should have handled it...

"You really are stubborn... Clay was never meant to be a Killer, he was meant to be a protector. "

"Killer or not, he should have fought back... if he's the protector you say he is then he would be less foolish when he left us behind."

Kestrel turned to the leftover dragonets

"I'm somewhat impressed that you survived. Peril, you're coming with me. I may still be able to protect you from Scarlet."

"I... can't"

"What?!?"

"I have the chance to be something else... To be more than just Scarlet's servant... I can be a hero... I need to take it."

"Fine, but you're on your own"

Kestral began to fly off, then Bumblebee followed and gave her a chest piece.

"What's this for?"

"To save you... When you meet Morroseer again."

Kestral gave her a confused glare then sped off with the plate.

Bumblebee turned around and saw them gone already... Bumblebee was alone... or so it seemed.

"You there... I saw you in the arena..."

"Queen Ruby, It's great to see you in person..."

"I'm not a queen yet... I wish I would... "

"You have no idea of the future you hold..."

"You talk a lot about the future... Are you.. a Night wing?"

"Hmm... No. I'm... I'm not something you would recognize.. you see I have traveled from the future...

Bumblebee pulled out a book and showed it to the Future queen.

"What is that?"

"This is your future... and my past... It starts with the birth of Darkstalker and the fall of Animus magic."

"Some of the ink on this... scroll... is disappearing"

Bumblebee quickly grabbed it back and thoroughly looked at it.

"Oh no. We're already too late."

Bumblebee flew off, leaving the book behind. Ruby picked it back up. Suddenly, a few sky wing guards appeared from a rock

"Alert Scarlet and her weird new friend... We have the future"