Prologue

Moon looked at the large statue of the five dragonets. She knew it would come for them eventually, but it seemed so soon. I'm sorry death took you too soon, I wish I could have done something about it. almost everyone on Pyrrhia and Pantala was here at the statue.

"Who will be the next Rainwing queen if Glory is gone?" Said a dragon in the audience (Maybe it was Cricket?)

"I don't know. Glory has no known offspring. Kinkajou might be able to, but I'm not sure." Everyone was murmuring about who the next queen should be and was also afraid about another war. Sundew walked up onto the base of the statue. Sundew, you don't have to do this.

Sundew let out a loud roar which got everyone quiet. "The Rain wings will eventually heal themselves. Today is the day we celebrate the Dragonets lives. You will mourn, or I WILL MAKE YOU..." Willow goes up to Sundew and seems to whisper in her ear. Whatever Willow said, it seemed to calm Sundew down.

Sundew, you need more help with this. Moon walked up to Sundew and began to speak. "Please do not worry. Peace will always be with us. The Rainwings will have a queen. Everything has changed for us, but now is not the time to worry about the future. Today, we revisit the past and cherish what they have done. Tomorrow, we will write all of what they did for our land. If they did not do what they did, then none of us would be here." Moon turned to the large, gleaming stature. It seemed so much larger now, it almost seemed it would topple right over her. Moon leaned down and touched the base of the statue. Sundew followed Moon's actions almost perfectly, then Willow followed as well. Suddenly the entire group of dragons went to touch the statue. Then the crowd began to sing. It was obviously the Dragonet's song, but it felt slower and sorrowful. It almost felt as if the sky itself decided to join in for a brief second. Then Qibli appeared behind one of the metal talons.

"Moon!" Qibli whispered, trying not to seem out of place.

"This better be important," said Moon, also whispering.

"This dragon wanted to see you." A small dragon that looked to be about 9 walked up to Moon. Its colors seemed that of a leaf in the fall. So it's a leaf wing? but something else is different about this dragon. It had frills on the side of its head, rather than across it's back, like a Rainwing. Its wings were definitely leaf-like, as was its tail. The snout was more rounded, less like a Leafwing. Then once she spoke, she noticed the Rainwing fangs.

"My name is Ruby rose, I come from the future. I need your help to fix the past."