Chapter 3 (back with Brainstorm)

Brainstorm got right back up and stumbled onto the table. There was a pair of pliers, a black mirror, some dark string, and a switch. Brainstorm grabbed the pliers and the string then pulled a piece of the wooden floor. He then stabbed a little hole into the piece of wood. He cleared the table and slowly got onto it. He then went to do surgery on himself. I must be careful, otherwise, the plan will fail. Brainstorm completed the surgery carefully, and successfully. Brainstorm got up, slowly. Suddenly, another young dragon, Half Sea half Rain, walked into the room.

"Did it work? Are they gone? "

"Don't worry, Krill, They won't come back in a while... But my creation on the other hand..."

Suddenly, Fracture appeared behind Brainstorm. Fracture was out of breath. "Brainstorm... I have returned with great news... I now rule all of Phyrira. "

"Congratulations, Fracture" Brainstorm said, somewhat childlike and Supportive. "Now to show you what I'm really up to." Brainstorm helped Fracture back up to her feet, then Krill pulled on a switch. The walls opened up and showed almost thousands of more Deca-brids, all in large test tubes.

"Look at this, Fracture. Thousands of versions of you. We will no longer have to worry about fighting over ourselves, for we will become one!!! " Brainstorm said, with complete confidence. " And all because of you. I mean, if an Octobrid is more royal than an actual blood queen, then there is no stopping them. " Fracture looked up at the containers filled with dragons, mixed with every power and ability written down...

"And what will you do with them? "

"Well... It's pretty obvious... I'm going to release them into the world and be the new savior... I'll be more than a king... I'll be... Divine... " Brainstorm turned around to no longer see Fracture. "Oh well, we can work without her anyway. KRILL! Get the combiner ready. "

"What for, sir?"

"I'll be one of my creations... A true hybrid... Or Octobrid if you will." another larger tube is dropped onto the floor behind them, only slowing down at the last second, almost smashing Brainstorm's tail.

"Sorry, sir"

"no problem... I wasn't hurt. " Brainstorm then entered the tube. He was then stabbed with about 10 different Syringes, then a gas emerged from below the tube and, within a few seconds, filled the entire tube with gas. His wings became four, his tail became larger, His body became huge. He kept growing, but the tube couldn't hold him. The tube broke, and he fell to the floor. There was still a little bit of fog, that escaped through the door.

"Sir, are you alright?

Brainstorm stood up, then shifted his scales to be gold, with highlights of light blue. " Better than I'll ever be, Krill. Now off to the Rainwings. But first... " Brainstorm walked over to another switch, which opens all the containers.

" Alright, Boys and Girs... It's time to RULE THIS PLANE! "