Chapter 13

At the rain forest kingdom, it seems completely silent... except for the two dragonets and a guardian.

"Is this supposed to be happening? " Said Glory to Ruby rose.

" I don't think so. We, or should I say you five, should be dragging Webs in the rain." Ruby Rose responded.

"Well, that's strange... Why were we dragging him in the first place?" Glory asked again.

Suddenly they were surrounded by Nightwings. Each one with armor.

" You three, your coming with us!" Said one of the heavily armed guards.

Ruby rose leans at them and shoots acid at the Nightwings... but the acid seems to slide off, like a drop of rain on a leaf.

" You won't kill us that way, Rainwing"

Suddenly, the night wings drop dead.

" Seeker, what's happening? " Said one of the Night wings.

"No idea sir.... Invisible warriors..."

"Invisible warriors you say? THERE ARE NO INVISIBLE WARRIORS!!!! IT'S THOSE RAINWING FIGHTING BACK!!!!"

"How is that possible? They're lazy" Said one of the Nightwings.

"Well, apparently not."

Ruby rose closely kept looking at one of their claws. Six claws... it must be.

" Six-claws? "

"Yes?" Said the one arguing with the smaller dragon.

" And you two are... " Kestral was asking.

"They'll die before you figure it out" Said a mysterious voice.

and with a sudden woosh, they were dead. Then they heard crying. They headed for the sound and found a large rainwing with blood all over him. He looked like he was in eternal torment... His scales were a deep blue.

" Um... I'm not much of a comforter..." Ruby rose called to Glory.

" You think I can? I can barely talk a scavenger to sleep. " Glory responded

"Ok... I'll try." Ruby rose said.

Ruby rose put her talon on the rainwing's shoulder, and was thrown onto her back. The rainwing held onto Rubyrose's neck.

"Who are you? How long have you been back there? "

Rubyrose pointed to her neck.

" Are you an idiot? She can't speak with your talon on her neck." Glory said.

" Oh... my apologies... My anger gets the best of me."

He let go of Rubyrose and began to speak.

"Mangrove..." Rubyrose gasped.

"What?" Mangrove said with surprised " How do you know me? The light travellers... It must be."

" Yeah, yeah... I'm a light traveller. What happened to you? I don't remember you being a killer." Ruby rose said.

Mangrove dropped again, and sighed.

"I lost patience after seeing my home be burst into flames. To make things worse, the nightwings killed my Orchid. "

" How do you know she's killed?" Glory asked.

Mangrove looked over to Glory, then pulled on a vine. A camac was brought down covered in leafs. Mangrove pulled off the leafs and they saw a dragon of emence pain. Her chest was clawed out, her tail was twisted and mangled, her talons seemed compelty destroyed, her wings were covered in holes, her snout was clawed out. Mangrove put the leaf covering back over Orchid and lifted it back up.

" Was there anymore?" Glory asked.

Mangrove pointed to a large couple of bushed. They pushed the leafs back and saw a mass grave.

"Every single one of them was killed by a mudwing. "

Ruby rose went in closer and saw one that made her drop to her knees... On the tombstone read...

'Here lies Kinkajou'